New cars vote

Nervous

15 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Nothing about it being RHD makes it difficult or awkard to enter.

It's quite simple, you go to the right door and get in. This isn't SAMP anymore bro, and these are serverside mods. There are no problems with it.

It doesn't work like that. I did try this mod some months ago and it was awkward to enter with a bit of a struggle. But this was on a different client. Either way, imo, RHD cars have absolutely no place in the server especially since the R32 equivalent is LHD too.

If you want an Euros, there is an old LHD one.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-euros

Just now, Marty said:

It doesn't work like that. I did try this mod some months ago and it was awkward to enter with a bit of a struggle. But this was on a different client. Either way, imo, RHD cars have absolutely no place in the server especially since the R32 equivalent is LHD too.

If you want an Euros, there is an old LHD one.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-euros

It works perfectly fine for me my dude. LHD and RHD makes absolutely no difference. Anyone who doesn't want a mod in purely because of the side of the steering wheel really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, Marksman said:

It works perfectly fine for me my dude. LHD and RHD makes absolutely no difference. Anyone who doesn't want a mod in purely because of the side of the steering wheel really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.

I still stand by the fact that it shouldn't exist, I'll let the modders/admins see if there are any issues with it if it might be introduced, but when I tried it, it was awkward to use. Now, this might because I was on an online server and not in SP. Far better cars available to pick over some RHD Euros and there is even LHD Euros which I'll link again. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-euros

Regardless, if any more than 1 or 2 of the sports cars get added instead of the regular cars you would actually see on the streets, it's going to be absolutely ridiculous and goes against what the initial post says 

we'll also avoid sport vehicles

Also, some people have pretty much rigged the polls so the actual result is probably completely different than what it is now. I hope management takes this into account.

Edited by Marty
Just now, Henning said:

Right-hand drive cars typical have to be imported into the US as they aren't really produced here. Really don't see a point of having one available for purchase when there are better alternatives.

And if we were abiding by 100% authenticity then there are a good 5 cars on the server that were never produced in the United States of America or Canada yet are on the server to be purchased. The Euros is no different.

I'll say it again, the server needs more low-medium tier vehicles. There are plenty of "good" cars already in place on the server. A good variety of SUV's, pickups and low end sedans are what we need.

I have no problem adding street racing cars but lets prioritize what we NEED vs. what a small vocal minority wants specifically for their characters.

Edited by Henning
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Henning said:

I'll say it again, the server needs more low-medium tier vehicles. There are plenty of "good" cars already in place on the server. A good variety of SUV's, pickups and low end sedans are what we need.

I have no problem adding street racing cars but lets prioritize what we NEED vs. what a small vocal minority wants specifically for their characters.

mfw someone says a car is a street racing car just because it looks sp0rty. 

Believe me, I want low end cars too. I've sent a plethora to the mod team over the months. Wagons, Sedans, coupes, compacts, all sorts. But alas, nothing I ever sent forward saw any recognition. Instead it took a different thread, but that does not mean that thread is not full of medium spec cars. The very cars you complain to be street racing cars are those medium spec cars you think so low of. Why is it okay for SUV's, but not RICE cars? Do you know what SUV stands for?