New cars vote

Nervous

1 minute ago, Henning said:

Are the majority of American's driving Japanese cars and spending money on aftermarket accessories and parts?

No, they are not.

No, but the majority of Americans are driving Japanese cars. So that's one half of your question.

Now, are the majority of GTAW players modifying their cars? Well yes, but I feel that's because it's too available. It's a lot harder to build a race car in the real world, but on GTAW you can just click a few buttons and get someone else to do it for you with some (mostly subpar) RP. That's the problem, that right there. Not the cars.

Advanced issues found

?
10 minutes ago, Marksman said:

You don't know a damn thing about me. I want to see fun car culture, all of those photos represent that. They're not race cars, they're street cars. People can, will and do drive their project cars every day. For some people, that's the only car they have. That's their culture. 

Now I'll admit loud and clear, there are people on the server that do not do things properly. But they should be dealt with seperately. 

I'm sorry, but how do those street cars take any priority over regular cars when there is already enough of them? I know for a fact that you do not need more street cars for a "fun car culture", what you need is people who are willing to RP that and unfortunately majority of people who attempt it, do it terribly. I am aware of one group who are apparently doing it right. So, why is there is a bigger need for more sport cars over just regular cars that you would drive to work? There is way more than enough to have a car culture going and if you think you need more cars, than you're doing something wrong.

Just now, Marksman said:

Because y'all are assuming shit you know nothing about without a desire to be righted. I don't go around assuming details of your interests and topics you're knowledgable of.

I'm a middle class American, living in middle class America speaking about what the average American is driving. According to your location your a European who's probably basing everything they know about American car culture off media created BY people heavily involved in American car culture which is obviously warping your prospective of the realities of what the average person is driving in America.

Your tiny window into my country through documentaries, youtube videos and literature doesn't make you an authority on the reality I live and breath everyday.

I'd reply in a quote, but it wont let me and your formatting is all janky.

There's a lot of contradiction in  your statement. Every car is a street car, else it doesn't drive on the street. But I know what you mean, you mean sports cars, in that condescending tone. Now, the reason why we should have more sports cars than regular cars? There isn't one. There isn't a need for more regular cars either. What there should be is an addiction to make as many groups of players happy. GTAW isn't made up of one group of players. It's made up of several. Why should one group be ignored while the other gets half a dozen additions? This isn't just about variety, but it's about variety for everyone. This is why I'm annoyed you guys keep attacking a certain selection of vehicles and then go about asking for (S)port (Utility) (V)ehicles and medium spec cars, because these cars you attack, Sports Vehicles, are also medium spec cars. You do not get to go about asking for everything you want and ignoring everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Marksman said:

There's a lot of contradiction in  your statement. Every car is a street car, else it doesn't drive on the street. But I know what you mean, you mean sports cars, in that condescending tone. Now, the reason why we should have more sports cars than regular cars? There isn't one. There isn't a need for more regular cars either. What there should be is an addiction to make as many groups of players happy. GTAW isn't made up of one group of players. It's made up of several. Why should one group be ignored while the other gets half a dozen additions? This isn't just about variety, but it's about variety for everyone. This is why I'm annoyed you guys keep attacking a certain selection of vehicles and then go about asking for (S)port (Utility) (V)ehicles and medium spec cars, because these cars you attack, Sports Vehicles, are also medium spec cars. You do not get to go about asking for everything you want and ignoring everyone else.

My guy, your literally describing EXACTLY what your doing.

12 minutes ago, Marksman said:

I'd reply in a quote, but it wont let me and your formatting is all janky.

I don't know why my formating is janky, but it's what it is. ?‍♂️

Anyhow, the whole argument is that sports cars right now are well, the most voted on by that logic, higher chance of being picked over some regular car.

I mean the likes of the SS550, Sadler Retro, Granger Retro or Executioner have nothing sporty about. (Just an example)

Personally speaking, I would be fine with like 1 or 2 of those sport cars being added, even though in my personal opinion they should not be added upon initial 10 nor should that Euros which is RHD. That's my opinion and I'm going to stick to that until the cars are picked and added.

There is also the issue that there are a lot of cars that fit your car culture, can be modified and be your project cars. There, unfortunately, isn't enough of regular cars. I just looked at pickup trucks (regular ones intended for work or daily driving, not offroad monsters) for example. There is really only 3 which is Sadler, Bison and Bobcat XL. That's not okay. SUV's that aren't out of your typical American's budget? We have Beejay XL, FQ 2, Granger, Gresley, Habanero, Mesa, Radius, Rocoto, Seminole and Serrano.

Do you know what's the issue with those cars I listed? They have been in the game since 2013, they offer little to no customization to make them look unique in any way. Sport cars? Too many to list. Cause Rockstar loves their sports cars.

That is my point to get across to you.

Quick edit: This is not to say that I would not like them at all. I am only saying this for the initial 10 cars to be added. Later down the line, I would love to have those sport cars to be added among many other cars.

Edited by Marty
Updated.