Farming, Hunting, Fishing and Food system

Morgan

What do you think?  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

I didn't discontinue my support but I modified the idea to be more realistic. Instead of having a meter that you can see, you get notifications every x minute that tells you "your stomach is rumbling" which is more realistic. In real life, you don't have an exact meter to determine when you'll need to eat, you just feel it.

Yes, I favor the text to pop up to remind people.

• Your stomach is rumbling.
  • Your lips are beginning to dry.

And again, as I stated in my previous comment. If they surpass __ amount of hours to the point they reach starvation/dehydration phase, they'll need Fire Department or Management could script BLS License IG to use /treat starvation and /treat dehydration. This system would only make your suggestion for a Food Industry Overhaul better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmC2MY3pl3g

I'm still supporting the idea fully, it is not RPG and people who say that obviously don't RP eating anything in game. Their only reason to counter this suggestion is that they don't want to be forced to eat every now and then, but if you don't eat anything during 6-7-8 hours of gameplay, you're doing it wrong. Just like you are supposed to RP human feelings of fear, sadness, tiredness and so on, you should RP hunger and thirst like a human being. 

6 - 8 hours is way to low, let them choose when they want to eat their food. I mean, I eat every 12 - 16 hours. As long as they eat before the maximum amount before it's considered starvation/dehydration it's fine, eventually it'll become a habit.

Edited by Anperè
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic