Garry's Mod

I had my fair share of fun in GMod RP. 

Also with over 6000 hours, I spent a majority of my teens administrating a few communities, ranging from HL2/STALKER/Fallout/Starship Troopers RP

Most notably probably TnB where I was alongside DaveB for a while.. I think the list of communities I managed/had an active part at is far too long. 

The place was toxic, and some of my friends from it now will still remind me of the months at a time where I would live on 2-3 hours sleep a night.

It'll always hold a piece of my heart though.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:17 PM, Sim said:

ns > cw don't @ me and don't respond unless you've played both gamemodes for more than 100 hours each

gta kids won't understand these three images

Reveal hidden contents

citizenmeme.png

Reveal hidden contents

unknown-2.png

Reveal hidden contents

image0.gif

this one emits pain

CURSED IMAGES

• 2 months later...
Just now, Powley said:

pause, TnB?

i fucking thought I recognised the name Wirbelwind

Not the same person! I used  to mainly play STALKER in Freedumb back in the day when Dave was leading it. I rolled around with Iron. On HL2RP I rolled around with enemy and Digichris.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Wirbelwind said:

Not the same person! I used  to mainly play STALKER in Freedumb back in the day when Dave was leading it. I rolled around with Iron. On HL2RP I rolled around with enemy and Digichris.

Small world, I only ever really touched STALKER and Terminator when it came to TnB. 

Fuuuck STALKER was great when it was up, lotta fond memories of playing with Felix

• Upvote 1