Garry's Mod

• 2 weeks later...

I was apart of Half-life 2 Roleplay for many years under an alias I am ashamed of. I won't disclose the name but if you came from TnB, feel free to PM me and I'll say exactly who I am. 

_______Low Level information____

Unfortunately, said community was highly toxic, plagued with script kiddies that were leveraging LUA injections, or DDoSing our servers, and compromised Admins whom play favoritism.

However, I will admit, a lot of great memories have been fostered there. I've gone as far as meet ten of these individuals during a convention one year. When we found this community, it spread immediately and now five out of the ten are currently playing here or actively applying to join. 

Either way - estastic to be here and absolutely cannot wait to see what this community brings! 

Hilarious story - 

When I was a recruit for the Combine Civil Authority, an equivelent of 'Big Brother' law enforcement, we were specifically barred from using a particular weapon to 'pacify' suspects whom 'minge' ran away. As an IC response, I would Roleplay throwing my Stun Baton at them and immediately using said weapon if my roll was successful. 

The barred weapon was a riot shotgun and whenever you knocked someone out with it, the body just rag-dolls into eventual rigor mortus. 

Edited by Sploit
Lol funny

I used to play Shockcore Gaming back in the day before it had a lot of pedophiles. I’ve played GMOD RP forever honestly. Stalker has to be my favorite game mode though. Roblox got me into Role-playing but GMod got me into serious rp. ((Also respite gang rise up))

Edited by Juicy