Push the clock back 2-3 hours.

Kari

Has been suggested thousands of times on RP servers. Unfortunately, there is no way to please everyone with a suggestion like this. Rolling the clock back will please many people but will also definitely upset a lot more. 

Leave it as it is. It's fine. 

The server population is most busy at those times as thats when most people are able to log in.

Changing the ig timezone won't solve this issue.

Also it's been denied countless times, this suggestion isn't gonna change that.

20 hours ago, Naru said:

Suggested a lot of times, never got through, but here's something:

Change times every month. Gives you the ability to rp on different times every month. 

January is GMT

February GMT+2

March GMT+4 etc...

Probably a sensible choice, although keep it to quarters. Although maybe no random values like +2, +4, +1, 0 and so on, just flip the current time.

Edited by -MCV-
19 hours ago, mj2002 said:

It has been denied so many times, I don't even want to begin to bother with searching all the different topics. They're not going to change the time. The day isn't going to be shortened to twelve hours, the time zone isn't going to be switched the another time zone, they're not going to be moved an hour or three forwards, or backwards, or whatever. Every single change suggested sounds good to those who it benefits, but they conveniently ignore those who are negatively impacted. 

When you make a serious proposal, you should consider all the impacts.

i do not spend my days on the forums, hence "to my knowledge" 

what wouldn't ignore those negatively impacted is a poll 🙂