Removal of assets used in rulebreaks.

Maybe if someone was prisoned for DM or something then i think they could get a weapon restriction for certain amount of hours and IC cash fine to make it harder for them to purchase guns? I guess this will make players act wisely and most of them pretend not knowing the rules and do it just for trolling purposes. 

19 hours ago, Smurf said:

So just because and I'll humor this, a player is trying to avoid getting killed right? They're driving at a high rate of speed; then GTA 5 physics does GTA 5 physics (you hit a curb and your car goes launching, don't @ me I've played GTA:O since I was a young teenager, it's a thing) and the party chasing you wants to still kill you. But you manage to land a sick ass 5080 dead spin and continue on; NOW you're subject to lose your asset that is to your character because of GTA physics LMAO.

But I'll give another scenario as well, so lets say you get wrongfully ajailed and/or punished. You go through a staff report and it concludes after the month long debacle of back and forth between handling SM, Lead Admins or possible just Nervous himself. You spend lets say a month and some change and now that you're punishment free, you just submit a request for MORE work on staff members sides? 

You don't know why or how people don't look at this and not think it's a good idea?? It's because it's in a more blunt of words a dog shit idea. 

We're talking about "I made a 20 meter jump off a cliff/bridge/roof with my vehicle purposefully to avoid cops as I know they won't follow" scenarios here, not whatever you're describing.

13 hours ago, Warblack said:

basically u saying that every time someone get ajail for like poor escalation, his gun needs to be removed?

Yes.

If you're intentionally breaking rules to gain an advantage/avoid law enforcement (or other pursuers), AND you get punished for that, you should lose the assets that would've otherwise been seized from you if you were caught (which didn't happen solely because you broke the rule).

We're not talking about anything disputable/appealable, but blatant rulebreaks/trolling. 

Edited by Gapis
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Smurf said:

So just because and I'll humor this, a player is trying to avoid getting killed right? They're driving at a high rate of speed; then GTA 5 physics does GTA 5 physics (you hit a curb and your car goes launching, don't @ me I've played GTA:O since I was a young teenager, it's a thing) and the party chasing you wants to still kill you. But you manage to land a sick ass 5080 dead spin and continue on; NOW you're subject to lose your asset that is to your character because of GTA physics LMAO.

But I'll give another scenario as well, so lets say you get wrongfully ajailed and/or punished. You go through a staff report and it concludes after the month long debacle of back and forth between handling SM, Lead Admins or possible just Nervous himself. You spend lets say a month and some change and now that you're punishment free, you just submit a request for MORE work on staff members sides? 

You don't know why or how people don't look at this and not think it's a good idea?? It's because it's in a more blunt of words a dog shit idea. 

Ajails mean something, bans mean something. You might not think that they don't mean something, but have you ever personally tried applying for something through applications? If the answers no, you wouldn't know having to stay out of trouble for upwards of 3+ months to even remotely apply for X, Y, Z. Not only does it apply to applications for stuff to further roleplay experience for others, you have to worry about now some shit tier idea of losing assets because you may or may not get in trouble?

Now I will agree across the board, if you don't want to risk losing any of your assets, don't break rules. But lets just say this right? Most people don't have the idea of when they're logging in for the day to GTA:W that "oh hey, I'm going to get into a situation and if I win, I'm going to be reported because the other party is salty about taking a L" OR "oh hey, I'm going to get into a situation and if I lose, I'm going to be reported because the other party is salty about taking a W" people report just to report and nobody roleplays anymore. It's just sad that some of the people I've grown up playing SAMP LSRP with, they've just grown tired of people not staying IC and just being all about the report section.

Onto my main point though, this suggestion, is just a bad idea. It's more work on the staff members, because once a report's concluded either in favor or not in favor. If it's in favor of a person breaching a rule, it'll result in the staff member having to reach out to the appropriate level of admin to have items removed from X character slot. Which is a lot of micro managing (we already have a fuck load of that, so lets just make it easier and not do this dumb ass idea)

if ur offended by any of my profanity grow up, most of us are 20+ u can read a few blunt words.

ajails and bans mean fuck all in this community. dont try and say they do lmao

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Jura said:

how did you get that from what i said?

asset removal SHOULD be a thing for some of the rules if the rule break deems for it to happen.

aka punishments need to be harsher.

uh

mj was responding to the other person 💀