Remove 50% bank requirement for dealerships

Detailed Description - Remove the requirement to have at least 50% of the vehicle price in your bank account in order to test drive it

Relevant Commands/Items -  N//A

How will it benefit the server? - It will provide a more realistic approach when purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. Usually, you should be able to test drive any type of vehicle before you decide to purchase it, even if you don't have the money on hand. Additionally, when it comes to vehicle leases, you might not have the 50% in your bank account but have enough money to lease the vehicle. However, you can't actually test drive it before leasing it. If you lease it and don't like it at all afterward, there is no way for you to return the vehicle and get your funds back. There are some people that like to set a specific vehicle as a /goal/ and they should be able to test drive anything they would like to have in the future and save up for the specific vehicle.

• Upvote 9

I agree. Plus, the system works kind of OOCly anyway by being placed in an empty dimension if I remember correctly. I haven't actually used it yet because at the time I didn't have the 50% so I just left it alone and never returned.

I more see it as a way to decide what vehicle suits your character better by trying them out and also being able to test vehicles for bugs before you buy. Like spoilers clipping when opening the trunk and so on. Or if you're like me and prefer cars that have working indicators front and back.

I don't really see a reason why you should be required to have 50% of the MSRP if you're in an empty dimension with no risk involved. If it were in the main dimension, with the risk of getting into an accident, I could understand some form of security on the dealership side.