GTA:W Political Compass 2023

Uncut

10 hours ago, NexusExodus said:

I love how every discussion you or other members of the democrats have regarding politics involves claiming political RP is a circle jerk or fenced off.

It's very sad at this point, borderline toxic.  

Quit trying to pin everything on the democrats

We have nothing to do with this post. 

In fact, we're equally targeted by this post. 

For someone calling toxicity, you sure seem hell bent we are all focused on you. 

We're not.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Kraethas said:

Quit trying to pin everything on the democrats

We have nothing to do with this post. 

In fact, we're equally targeted by this post. 

For someone calling toxicity, you sure seem hell bent we are all focused on you. 

We're not.

You are though. We had this discussion, I can very much send you recent incidents via discord.

Edited by NexusExodus
12 minutes ago, NexusExodus said:

You are though. We had this discussion, I can very much send you recent incidents via discord.

This is the second time you call out the Dems, in as many threads about politics.

This is the second time you tell me you'll reach out with recent incidents over discord. Last time you never did. 

Finally, we have LFM mandated channels exactly for reasons like this, so we don't have to air disagreements over the forum and look like internet trolls. As faction leaders, that's how we should act and not in this childish manner. 

If you have evidence, share them where they're due. Either LFM channels or my discord. Name calling just to create impressions and shape opinions is lame. You're GOP in game only, not in real life. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Kraethas said:

This is the second time you call out the Dems, in as many threads about politics.

This is the second time you tell me you'll reach out with recent incidents over discord. Last time you never did. 

Finally, we have LFM mandated channels exactly for reasons like this, so we don't have to air disagreements over the forum and look like internet trolls. As faction leaders, that's how we should act and not in this childish manner. 

If you have evidence, share them where they're due. Either LFM channels or my discord. Name calling just to create impressions and shape opinions is lame. You're GOP in game only, not in real life. 

Bet

• Upvote 1