Remove Quick Date and change it into "Facebrowser Dating", being on the same website.

Facebook recently released an app within their website "Facebook Dating"... and I feel I feel like Quick Date should be removed completely, and we could change it to "Facebrowser Dating" instead, being on the same website, face.gta.world... I have no clue how websites work, but I feel like it would save Nervous a couple of bucks by not having a separate website... and also people from having to create 300 accounts for yet another .gta.world website.

IRL FB Dating:

0294473e056b3ec2afa660050d1ed64c.png

Where would Facebroser Dating be listed:

8c24c1fc9c47db1ac011a2708e5081dd.png

I don't know... just a random thought. 

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, sky~ said:

No keep the erpers somewhat away from fb.

I mean you see ERPers on FB anyways, whether you like it or not, ever since AdmireMe shut down if you noticed, people post half-nude pictures on there anyways, which quickly get spoilered/marked NSFW by the admins.

This could be a somewhat separate site, but merged into one... that way you would also have the option to whether or not enable or disable FB Dating... which means that if you would disable it, you would not see those posts.

(Disable/Enable options for those characters, who are already in a relationship or do not want to get into a relationship of course... should be an option)

I talked with @Centauri and honestly, we don't feel that this feature is needed to be on Facebrowser. We need to consider that there are minor characters who are on the platform and that we can't restrict them or set the website to 18+ because of /one feature/ that already exists on another website. The best we or any other web developer in the team could do is to fix QuickDate and solve its issues.

Locked.

Edited by Dama
  • Dama locked this topic