Let's talk about the fuel changes

HappyGecko

I wouldn't really care about having to fuel up vehicles more often if the LTD's weren't almost always riddled with trolls and people just out to cause issues. That's about the only bad thing I see coming from this. Lol

After some testing, it appears that police vehicles are heavily affected by this update. Example:

The civilian Scout has a 25L gas tank, the PD version only a 10L gas tank. 

Many civilian trucks have a realistic tank for well...being a truck 25L up to 30L, however! Even the bigger PD vehicles eg. Alamo....Granger, CaraCara all possess a tank of a mere 10L. 

This is not cool and should be looked into ASAP. As it stands right now, a civilian driving the same Scout as PD can just evade for 30 minutes before every cop runs out of gas, leaving them with fuel in the tank to successfully get away! I hope you understand my concerns for this update now.

Civ Scout:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/976924873479835679/1130935173807087767/Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2023.07.18_-_20.51.25.21.png

PD Scout: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/257145075966935041/1130935050859450389/image.png

@FatCatTuxedo

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, HappyGecko said:

After some testing, it appears that police vehicles are heavily affected by this update. Example:

The civilian Scout has a 25L gas tank, the PD version only a 10L gas tank. 

Many civilian trucks have a realistic tank for well...being a truck 25L up to 30L, however! Even the bigger PD vehicles eg. Alamo....Granger, CaraCara all possess a tank of a mere 10L. 

This is not cool and should be looked into ASAP. As it stands right now, a civilian driving the same Scout as PD can just evade for 30 minutes before every cop runs out of gas, leaving them with fuel in the tank to successfully get away! I hope you understand my concerns for this update now.

Civ Scout:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/976924873479835679/1130935173807087767/Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2023.07.18_-_20.51.25.21.png

PD Scout: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/257145075966935041/1130935050859450389/image.png

@FatCatTuxedo

Or you can stagger fuel stops. If someone evades for 30 minutes then idk there should probably be internal rules for not chasing people for that long. Call it balance after getting all those civilian cars nerfed because cops complained cough Torrence.

Just now, Miami said:

Or you can stagger fuel stops. If someone evades for 30 minutes then idk there should probably be internal rules for not chasing people for that long. Call it balance after getting all those civilian cars nerfed because cops complained cough Torrence.

Weird take but okay? So I should let a murderer go cause ''the pursuit is taking too long''. PD already has internal rules about pursuits but that ain't it. Being okay with having more fuel than the same model of car shows a clear play2win attitude. 

3 minutes ago, HappyGecko said:

Weird take but okay? So I should let a murderer go cause ''the pursuit is taking too long''. PD already has internal rules about pursuits but that ain't it. Being okay with having more fuel than the same model of car shows a clear play2win attitude. 

If with 10 cruisers, an air unit, spike strips, teamspeak communication, and BOLOs in the aftermath you still can’t catch a suspect then that’s just incompetence. Having that many resources is play2win. 

And no, many cars were nerfed while their LEO counterparts are more powerful. That’s play2win. 

4 minutes ago, Miami said:

If with 10 cruisers, an air unit, spike strips, teamspeak communication, and BOLOs in the aftermath you still can’t catch a suspect then that’s just incompetence. Having that many resources is play2win. 

And no, many cars were nerfed while their LEO counterparts are more powerful. That’s play2win. 

Have you been in a LEO faction before?