• Charcoal

Bluewater Logistics - BWL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who are we? Welcome to Bluewater Logistics, a transportation service business. We have our own internal structure to optimize day to day operations and insure the well being of each employee is hel

Annual Message from the Chief Strategy Officer - Ella Knight   2020 has been a year of consistent improvement and success for  Blue Water Logistics. For 2021, we don't expect anything differ

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lance said:

((Long trailer pics were taken in Menyoo right?))

(( They all taken with Steam F12 screenshot recording thingy. Older ones are edited by cutting and some of the newer ones are edited in some default windows picture viewer thingy. I'm gonna google Menyoo now ? )) 

((EDIT : After googling Menyoo.. Well... I thought you were asking about some picture editing stuff before. Anyways - all pictures are taken in GTAW. Trailers are being leased by BWL CEO for half a year now. ))

Edited by Guest
EDIT
1 hour ago, Tr1bal said:

(( They all taken with Steam F12 screenshot recording thingy. Older ones are edited by cutting and some of the newer ones are edited in some default windows picture viewer thingy. I'm gonna google Menyoo now ? )) 

((EDIT : After googling Menyoo.. Well... I thought you were asking about some picture editing stuff before. Anyways - all pictures are taken in GTAW. Trailers are being leased by BWL CEO for half a year now. ))

((Menyoo allows you to spawn stuff, I thought that trailers do not exist in GTAW otherwise it would be a part of that new trucking update.. or courier update since we use vans.))

• StoneFire changed the title to Bluewater Logistics - BWL
  • spawn. locked this topic
  • spawn. unlocked this topic