Cash-in-transit robberies/heists discussion thread

Kappaurel

Martyn doesn't want to own the entire servers economy again like he did in 2017

(That's what he told me)

Otherwise the security company he runs has literally only alarm installations allowed for it scriptwise.

Edited by Parade
34 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

The Stockade model in-game that we're using at the moment is bulletproof model-wise, so shooting it does nothing, including the windows.

This is all invalid, as the security script is a business type, not a faction type. Everyone who applies for a security business through the UCP with PM can go install alarms, respond to alarms and do CIT deliveries.

NKxGJ1E.png 

?

29 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Havent spoken with LFM, I've been left with the impression myself that CIT deliveries will be linked to alarm script.

Regardless, everyone earns their position on the server. Took me about a year of active business roleplay till Gruppe 6 was moved to being a faction.

Some people don't want to be a faction and just want to run a company for a multitude of reasons. This shouldn't mean you get punished. I remember back in 2019-2020 we were told LFM would make an "Official company" title for this sort of thing. What happened to this idea?

Just now, Martyn said:

And the only way to get a Stockade or a security speedo is by being an official faction since it goes through LFM and vehicle requests are faction only. 

That's not true at all because there's other groups have security cars and are not a faction.

Just now, zaXer. said:

That's not true at all because there's other groups have security cars and are not a faction.

I've tried before within the past month, I was told by LFM / PM that you have to be an official faction to receive those kind of vehicles. (I own Triton Security)

Edited by Narco
3 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Name them? I tried to get them and was told by LFM I'd need to become a faction. You try to request them through special lease requests, not only do you have to wait 8months and counting for those to open up. But you'll simply be told you'll have to go through LFM for these type of things. I don't mean to be rude and I can see you have good intentions but unfortunately this is going to be entirely restricted to official factions as of now. Enjoy the monopoly though.

Edited by Martyn