RageMP Release & Development plan

19 minutes ago, Nervous said:

New nameplate system: Rage allows us to show different nameplates depending of the player. The plan is not fully discussed yet, but it could allow us to make everyone appear as stranger and let you name people by yourself so that it would show what you named on your screen instead of the player real name

Literally the best roleplay feature of all time. So hyped.

32 minutes ago, Jauss said:

I am 90% sure that screenshots do work? - I posted some screens in the staff chat on discord by using F8 if im not mistaken, I took them on the Test Server. The screens where located in RageMPs folder on my #C drive. 

I can't confirm this right now, since im at work, but I will check it out later. <3

Yes F8 for screenshots does work, but it will unfortunately not capture any CEF displayed on your screen.

23 minutes ago, -Andreas said:

Yes F8 for screenshots does work, but it will unfortunately not capture any CEF displayed on your screen.

I'm actually pretty ok with this, it will allow you to capture scenery and all without the interface, or to just use ctrl+prt screen if you want to get the interface. Nice stuff ^^ It's not a replacement for the R* Editor (which doesn't work on Rage) but it's already something!

Edited by Topinambour
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic