LSRP.

Nasty

I'm not exactly from LSRP I've played it and stuff but I come from an other community, MTG (Moving Target Gaming) an other SAMP RP server, was part of the community for four years up until recently about a month or two back the server and everything related got shutdown.

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 1

Anyone who thinks this should be similar to LSRP should ask themselves why they're still alive and breathing, lol.
LSRP = Garbaggio.

My advice to this community woud be, aim to be far, far far better than LSRP.  And never compare yourself to LSRP ever again if you ever want to be taken seriously by credible, creative and self respecting roleplayers.

I really only was active in LSRP during the summer of 2015, despite me making an LSRP account in early 2014, I was put off by all the criticism people gave me when I first started playing there, but I look back at now and realized it actually helped me, a lot. Then I gave it another shot. Sadly nowadays LSRP doesn't seem like a heavy-RP server sometimes. Anyways, I was Santoyo928 there, or "Ouchy" when I played as Sebastian Ochea ingame.

On 11/5/2017 at 5:15 AM, Alex said:

I'm not exactly from LSRP I've played it and stuff but I come from an other community, MTG (Moving Target Gaming) an other SAMP RP server, was part of the community for four years up until recently about a month or two back the server and everything related got shutdown.

Weeaboo, I remember you, lel. It's dope seeing an MTG player here.

I'm playing LS:RP but not as much as I was in the past due to time limit, and the game itself became boring already so there's not much of motivation to play it + had some administration issues. Playing GTA 5 RP is a complete another experience.

Edited by Ingram
  • Wuhtah locked this topic