What do you like and don't about the server?

Gangstafary

Genuinely like the nostalgia vibes of GTA:W, none of that modern whatever fancy RP there is (Voice, VR, etc) - hence I am also not necessarily in favor of making everything GUI based, surely certain parts or mechanics could benefit from a GUI overhaul instead of command line based input. Also all those familiar faces around here like Allegra, Maca, Oggy, and a few others I've seen lurking on the forums.

Though there are some complaints too, as Mike above me said the map is too big at the current state of the multiplayer client. Also, GTA V RP on this scale is relatively, and I use that in the most broad definition of the word, new still. SA-MP took quite long to come along and be as stable as it is, so I personally don't understand some complaints regarding the sync or lack of feasible ways of GUI implementation etc. But hey ?‍♂️ And of course it's coming full circle the discussion about why modded cars are sold for less than stock vehicles from the dealership, and why clubs offer free drinks. 

There are a few logical explanations as to why aftermarket modified vehicles are sold for less, and for clubs it's basically their way to position themselves in the market and saying free drinks in clubs is "unrealistic" is not necessarily true at all. My experience is usually once you pay a "hefty" entrance fee, you will be rewarded with free goodies, same goes with the VIP experience.

Dislike:

• The lack of basic functions:
  1. Lower/Raise Windows of Vehicles
  2. Some vehicles being restricted when others aren't (For example Comet RS is in the server but the regular one is not)
  3. Vehicle customization system (Prices, options, etc.)
  4. No proper government
  5. No proper prison system
  6. Player Kill System <------------
  7. No hospital interior in addition to that to properly RP
  8. No in-game gambling like Poker, etc. (it has and can be done)
  9. Ability to take notes via /notes or something

Basically, there are just small things that should be implemented that'll make the QOL (Quality of life) better throughout the server that makes me wonder why they haven't been added yet. Of course, these are just some things that can be done in time. They're small things, nevertheless. Other than that, I love this server and I can't wait to see what it grows into!

Edited by iAMTemple
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, iAMTemple said:

Dislike:

2. Some vehicles being restricted when others aren't (For example Comet RS is in the server but the regular one is not)
  3. Vehicle customization system (Prices, options, etc.)
  4. No proper government
  5. No proper prison system
  6. Player Kill System <------------
  7. No hospital interior in addition to that to properly RP
  8. No in-game gambling like Poker, etc. (it has and can be done)
  9. Ability to take notes via /notes or something

Basically, there are just small things that should be implemented that'll make the QOL (Quality of life) better throughout the server that makes me wonder why they haven't been added yet. Of course, these are just some things that can be done in time. They're small things, nevertheless. Other than that, I love this server and I can't wait to see what it grows into!

I think we absolutely need a government system that is ran IG.  I think I will make a thread about it so everyone can discuss their thoughts around it. 

Edited by Cyrus
40 minutes ago, detha4545 said:

The lack of hood/gang RP. My opinion of course.

We tried Brouge Block Boys and we were the best African-American group to pop up, but every one we tried to RP with always resulted in DM and poor role play. So I agree, there definitely needs to be more quality hood RP.

5 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I think we absolutely need a government system that is run IG.  I think I will make a thread about it so everyone can discuss their thoughts around it. 

Indeed!

12 minutes ago, iAMTemple said:

We tried Brouge Block Boys and we were the best African-American group to pop up, but every one we tried to RP with always resulted in DM and poor role play. 

Know why? Because everyone wants to win every RP scenario. I've tried to RP killing people for a reason, preparing for a whole week. It ended up in me being reported for DM. Didn't even have any intentions to CK nor anything just a lesson. 

Same with gangs, one gang makes a drive by the other gang reports. 

1 hour ago, iAMTemple said:

Dislike:

This isn't possible due to the RageMP bridge api. We could try and sync it on the client side but that's a lot more work than it's worth.

I like:

- I really like a lot of things about the server. The people/community, the roleplay, the effort people put into it. 

- The game itself is a good platform to build on.

- The staff is dedicated, willing to listen and above all FAIR.

- The server is in active development, which is really great.

I don't like:

- I dislike a few things about the server. But they are by no means important to have the server succeed. It's just non-important miscellaneous like:

- Not having a hospital interior. I know there's so many hospitals around town, but it'd be nice to have a big one with interior so you could return to the doctor after you're wounded, schedule an appointment and get yourself checked and stuff. I would totally be up to roleplay a nurse or a doctor!

- An interactive phone. I know a lot of people think it slows things down. But if it's done well, it shouldn't slow things down at all. But I have already read elsewhere that the devs don't have enough experience with CEF to make that work just yet. But there's hoping!

- More interiors, and more clothes to choose from would be great. But that lays entirely in Rockstar's hands, unfortunately. But I hope they will release something interesting soon, since they said their next update for GTA:O will be super big and will launch somewhere early summer.