Importance of cheaters in a rp community

Fabulous

Hello I Am Looking To Put Two Centos in Matter at Hand

I Think Cheaeters Should Get Recieve Clemency Becase We are All human beings and We Shoulf Fortrgive people for their sins and their past like Famous actor bruce lee once said:

F54277F0-557C-4F00-BFCE-D3DCC8AA9ED9-min

25 minutes ago, Raindance said:

I'm just really curious why you would need cheats on a rp server?

Maybe Its Because Their Immersion Relies on It

• Upvote 2

I am sorry, but if someone cheats on a roleplaying server. Why are they even here? Nopes.

For instance, you are always in character. If you don't pay attention during driving, unless it is something that requires your attention...

it is simply your char's fault if you crash. Same goes for shooting, everyone wants to be  John Wick, but here's a secret.

Gang warfare is usually done in point-blank range or close to it. 

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 2
On 6/16/2023 at 9:27 AM, Fabulous said:

In my head, this update could have been deployed silently and it would have saved GTAW staff the effort to keep records of banning cheaters somewhere. The community would have also been freed from a number of cheaters too through this. But instead, the cheaters were given a heads up about an upcoming cheat detection script and was instructed on how to avoid getting banned for their cheats. Just like it happened the last time a cheat script exposed a number of cheaters.

Because the same people who are cheating are running factions, businesses and rackets making them some of the biggest purchasers of premium and world points (For /bad, mapping, extra furniture & character slots, etc). It isn't the random new player or lowly illegal RPers who are running cheats, it's the players logging 25+ hours a week IC like GTAW is a second job. The type of player who invests so much time (and money) that they run cheats so just incase they do get in to (IC) trouble, they've got an insurance of sort on what they've invested.

But that's probably a bunch of nonsense. GTAW Management would never tolerate cheating, AOGM, metagaming or any form of rule breaking. The integrity of the server comes before everything else... Right?

• Upvote 3

image.png

On another note, I believe some characters, such as those with military experience or with a high level of aim should be allowed to use some sort of soft-aimbot, as aiming should not rely on an OOC standpoint, but an IC one.

Edited by vralf
  • Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, vralf said:

On another note, I believe some characters, such as those with military experience or with a high level of aim should be allowed to use some sort of soft-aimbot, as aiming should not rely on an OOC standpoint, but an IC one.

This is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 3