Add .22 calibre weapons

11 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

+1 very lethal caliber. can bounce around

Martha told me they are in fact very deadly rounds. Nothing compared to my Lord and Savior's caliber .45 ACP cause they don't make a .46. Gobbless.

On topic, 100% agree with the addition of .22LR caliber weapons. .22LR is a commonly used round in crime. .22LR weapons are cheap and plentiful. On top of that it'd be 100% more realistic to see a majority of players in South Central running around with smaller caliber weapons, .22LR, 9MM, etc, rather than running around like the Taliban after the US left Afghanistan. (Seriously automatics are more common on this server than a war torn Middle Eastern country and it's kinda pathetic.) 

Edited by ThatMuricanGuy
  • Upvote 1

Yes, for as long as it doesn't deal the damage of a Ceramic Pistol nor become worthless in the face of other guns on the market. If it's implemented for coolness and quality aspect then it's gonna be redundant before it even starts. Either that, either the incentive to get one as opposed to a Glock/Sig/MP9 should be considerable.

Imagine increasing gun supplier amounts with only .22 caliber stuff (so there's more guns in circulation but IFM forces these increases to be these specific ones).

Edited by liq
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the input guys.

7 hours ago, lostlk said:

+1 but also consider granting some of them to PF holders as well. Currently the guns PF holders get are quite depressingly small. 

All of these guns should be available to both PF and illegal suppliers.

8 hours ago, liq said:

Yes, for as long as it doesn't deal the damage of a Ceramic Pistol nor become worthless in the face of other guns on the market. If it's implemented for coolness and quality aspect then it's gonna be redundant before it even starts. Either that, either the incentive to get one as opposed to a Glock/Sig/MP9 should be considerable.

Imagine increasing gun supplier amounts with only .22 caliber stuff (so there's more guns in circulation but IFM forces these increases to be these specific ones).

It will deal less damage to the body but should deal the same damage with headshots, since a .22 to the head is still deadly. I do agree that injecting more .22 into illegal supply will even out the current meta of full automatics and expensive state-of-the-art pistols.

As far as I am aware gun suppliers get a random assortment of guns. Having a guaranteed amount of these rimfire guns in the pool along with a few random other guns would make this suggestion fit the server like a glove.

Here are some video's to help put .22 into perspective (If fake blood makes you feel nauseous then don't watch these):

Edited by Leather Clad Lad