Why is LCN RP so stigmatized?

subway244
Message added by goddessoflife,

Hello, will your post on this discussion be one of the following stated below?

Trollish, ai generated text, random pictures and comments that do not contribute to the discussion.

Then please do not post. Are you going to post anyway? You'll be content moderated without any questions asked.

3 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

It doesn't matter if it's a LA native organization, what matters is that it has influence in SoCal and dominates a lot of NorCal's meth trade. LCN on the other hand barely exists on the entire West Coast which is more than 1 state, you maybe have 5-10 made men over the entire west coast; literally meaning they're rendered powerless. 

People wouldn't have a issue with LCN RP if it was done the way Chuckles & Co did the Masi Crew f.ex, but the issue stems from the 1970s out East suit wearing buttonmen that come out west with an established crew to try take over the city like Scarface.

This is basically what I said above it's true people need to research before creating LCN factions.

• Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

It doesn't matter if it's a LA native organization, what matters is that it has influence in SoCal and dominates a lot of NorCal's meth trade. LCN on the other hand barely exists on the entire West Coast which is more than 1 state, you maybe have 5-10 made men over the entire west coast; literally meaning they're rendered powerless. 

People wouldn't have a issue with LCN RP if it was done the way Chuckles & Co did the Masi Crew f.ex, but the issue stems from the 1970s out East suit wearing buttonmen that come out west with an established crew to try take over the city like Scarface.

I believe I said it multiple times, but I'll repeat myself: out of all the people I've talked to, nobody had in mind to portray a big crime family. Talking to Copa, too, we shared ideas, you can ask him. What I'm actually planning to bring here, on the server, is a weak, shady presence of LCN remnants. Chuckles left a few links of sources talking about LCN presence on the West Coast, check that out, if it helps. 

And as per the 1970s suit-wearing made guys, unfortunately I don't know what or who you are referring to.

Edited by Paciello