Why is LCN RP so stigmatized?

subway244
Message added by goddessoflife,

Hello, will your post on this discussion be one of the following stated below?

Trollish, ai generated text, random pictures and comments that do not contribute to the discussion.

Then please do not post. Are you going to post anyway? You'll be content moderated without any questions asked.

6 minutes ago, Paciello said:

Furthermore, LCN is not the only kind of criminal organization which isn’t present in Los Angeles: if I recall correctly, neither does FAIM operate in LA, real life-wise

You cannot compare the 2. LCN barely exists in California, let alone the entire West Coast. FAIM dominates a lot of NorCal areas, and has reach in Central and some Southern Californian counties through their meth network. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

You cannot compare the 2. LCN barely exists in California, let alone the entire West Coast. FAIM dominates a lot of NorCal areas, and has reach in Central and some Southern Californian counties through their meth network. 

Northern California isn't Los Angeles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

I could make the same point, replacing Cosa Nostra with Russian OCGs.

I'm not here to make a scene or to get in any back and forth with people, I just don't care. I thought there were some things that had to be said. I think no restriction (except for the one about portraying a big family) would hold up, being LCN crews pretty much volatiles anyway. 

And I couldn't care less about people roleplaying FAIM, I just pointed out that's not an LA native organization.

PS: FAIM does not roleplay in neither the places you mentioned.

Edited by Paciello
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Paciello said:

I could make the same point, replacing Cosa Nostra with Russian OCGs.

And I couldn't care less about people roleplaying FAIM, I just pointed out that's not an LA native organization.

It doesn't matter if it's a LA native organization, what matters is that it has influence in SoCal and dominates a lot of NorCal's meth trade. LCN on the other hand barely exists on the entire West Coast which is more than 1 state, you maybe have 5-10 made men over the entire west coast; literally meaning they're rendered powerless. 

People wouldn't have a issue with LCN RP if it was done the way Chuckles & Co did the Masi Crew f.ex, but the issue stems from the 1970s out East suit wearing buttonmen that come out west with an established crew to try take over the city like Scarface.

• Upvote 1