Donald Gibson VS Los Santos Insider

ZlAfXnQ.png

Dear subscribers of the Donald Gibson Media Group, I will hereby announce my war against Los Santos Insider (non physically!).

Los Santos Insider have been stealing my content and my clout to boost their little shit company with my hard work.

But enough is enough. They got a lawyer to sue me. I received 4 E-Mails by an angry lawyer and I won't back off.

I need the help of my subscribers so we can fight this domestic terrorism.

Please reach out to me via E-Mail if you would like to help me with my war.

There will be more content regarding my fight against Los Santos Insider.

Stay Tuned.

Spoiler

7Jdhg8v.pngB8ddCkq.pngCyI0MXh.pngZSv82Mv.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
12 minutes ago, Ohngesicht said:

Username: Donald Gibson

Comment: Why?

Username: AdamK
Comment: We work with people who we have contracts with. I'd rather keep it that way. Although I appreciate the un-biased review and reporting, I simply do not wish to have people who are not contracted with SAFA, making such extensive articles about SAFA. Same goes for all my other businesses. Especially not when afore mentioned business is currently in a feud with another company. I do not want any controversy surrounding my business. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, AdamZZ said:

Username: AdamK
Comment: We work with people who we have contracts with. I'd rather keep it that way. Although I appreciate the un-biased review and reporting, I simply do not wish to have people who are not contracted with SAFA, making such extensive articles about SAFA. Same goes for all my other businesses. Especially not when afore mentioned business is currently in a feud with another company. I do not want any controversy surrounding my business. Thank you.

Username: Donald Gibson

Comment: Were you punked in the twin towers? Respond to those allegations and I'll see what I can do.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

username: bigdong

comment: lol insider bunch of cucks. u got that sweet 1a protection fukk them, dmca dosnt apply to news shit thats fucking stupid ong

but this is los santos and the courts all shit. keep up the work donald gibson u da man

u shud do a story on the shit the state is doing with the holidays smh fuckers dont know about 1a at all