GTA World Player Counter

Illusory

55 minutes ago, Sush said:

Yeah it was down for like 20 minutes earlier. My provider thought it would be funny to delete all my SSL cert info. It's back up and it's been polling. You guys are wild, we've almost hit 400 people today:

image.png.53c1fa6e2eda9242dff4c43569b2ee0b.png

In the process of moving my stuff over to Amazon AWS so hopefully the reliability long term will keep going up. (When I started this originally it was held together with popsicle sticks lmao. Most of the code is totally rewritten and now I'm just looking for a final solution to hosting the site / polling node)

We can host it on your side if you want though

• Upvote 1

I was able to use some aggregate nodes for polling now. so I've got 3 different servers polling the RAGE API which should help resolve the issues from before where there was only 1 poller and any temporary outage stopped the DB updates. Planning on running it like this for a week to see how it goes

22 hours ago, Jason Loco said:

Seems like night time is usually alot busier atm, for eu that is.

It has been. You have to be careful of the past couple days though because of the bug the server's had overnight (since Saturday I believe). 

Here's what the bug looks like on the counter:

image.thumb.png.994367278cdc97cbf1ff398aa7387e32.png

But apart from that the server's been much busier in all timezones. The average has been steadily climbing since I started keeping track back in December ?

43 minutes ago, Sush said:

It has been. You have to be careful of the past couple days though because of the bug the server's had overnight (since Saturday I believe). 

Here's what the bug looks like on the counter:

image.thumb.png.994367278cdc97cbf1ff398aa7387e32.png

But apart from that the server's been much busier in all timezones. The average has been steadily climbing since I started keeping track back in December ?

Ah yeah fair enough, didn't know there was a bug like that. I certainly don't mind the slow but steady climb though.

41 minutes ago, Jason Loco said:

Ah yeah fair enough, didn't know there was a bug like that. I certainly don't mind the slow but steady climb though.

The biggest thing for me is the 'all time' increase on the time graph

image.thumb.png.d3660e2357c7c42781ef438ab72b6488.png

If there was any doubt in the server's population that kind puts things to rest ?

Looks like GTAW isn't showing up on the RAGEMP CDN list right now so the page won't be able to update for the meantime

EDIT: Turns out GTAW isn't showing up on the server list for RAGE. Won't be able to record while this is the case

Edited by Sush
  • Giga locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic