GTA World Player Counter

Illusory

• 2 weeks later...

Small update. I've added a warning to the 'all time' button to let users know that it may take a couple seconds to load just so people don't think the page has stalled.

Also, I'm working on a feature where you'll be able to compare two date ranges directly on the same chart. For example if you wanted to compare October 2019 with October 2020 directly there will soon be a way to do that.

• Upvote 2

Double post but this took less time than expected. You can now compare two different days / sets of days in the 'Custom Time' section. As an example, here's the first week of May 2019 versus the first week of May 2020:

unknown.png

It's also possible to do two single dates. Here is November 1st versus November 5th:

unknown.png

To find the new option just tick the checkbox under "Custom Time":

unknown.png

• Applaud 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 8:24 AM, Daquan Kingston said:

@Sush can we please get other data featured such as monthly average players change (in numeric and percentage values) and peak/bottom times? Thanks

Added the Daily max/min player thing for the past 90 days (I would make it a range but it's taxing so calculate so a fixed length will be better for not slowing things down). 

You can find it here:

image.png.271b6ca76e5e3304bc53b91490397d8a.png

unknown.png

( Please ignore the low on the 15th there was an issue recording data that day so I don't have a full set for the day ) 🙂 

As far as percent change goes that's probably something I can put into the existing 'Monthly Trend' chart. I'll get around to it one of these decades haha.

• Applaud 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Giga locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic