The Mask Epidemic

The Mask Epidemic  

961 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Without reading the comments (nor do I intend to), I believe its an IC issue that needs to be dealt with IC.

If someone wears a mask 24/7 IRL, they're gonna attract LEO attention IRL whether or not they're doing anything illegal. That's how I believe it should be in-game.

So, instead of a server rule, create a new IC law that reasonably restricts mask usage instead. Its the best of both worlds in my opinion.

It should deal with the mask epidemic whilst not creating additional rules against illegal RPers.

Someone wearing a mask IRL will attract LEO attention, why can we not have the same deal here? I know a lot of LEOs will ignore if they're doing nothing illegal.

• Upvote 4
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Engelbert said:

I honestly stopped caring about them, after I saw a Mask just sitting in an expensive car casually, texting someone on a phone. 

those are the worst.. guys go around rockford hills stealing 400-500k cars driving them around with masks on while copbaiting while gta:o driving through the city at over 100mph

• Upvote 1