GTA:W set in the 40s'/50's?

Mistery14

2 hours ago, Toxic-san said:

W idea. But, it's also a very sensitive subject to RP.

By sensitive are you referring to the segregation in that time-period? Because yeah I can see it becoming an issue for some players who might not want to deal with these kinds of subject-matters when playing.

The good thing is, although it is very much a part of history, thankfully it's a game and if that ever proves to be an issue we can always 'cool it' through rules. In fact there's a lot of things we don't RP in current-times GTA W even if some of the things and subject matters we banned still happen in modern times. So I don't see it being much of a barrier since most people don't really go into a 40s/50s RP server just to go and RP these kinds of things to begin with.

see the problem would be the cars and the infrastucture, as you'd have to change a lot of things on the map.

But honestly I think it'd be way better if the server set off from the 70s and 80s.

Just like you said though, It is all theoretical, not like the server will actually turn that way, but roleplay wise, I think it'd be better if we set in old times.

On 12/4/2023 at 7:53 AM, vano said:

see the problem would be the cars and the infrastucture, as you'd have to change a lot of things on the map.

But honestly I think it'd be way better if the server set off from the 70s and 80s.

Just like you said though, It is all theoretical, not like the server will actually turn that way, but roleplay wise, I think it'd be better if we set in old times.

I would KILL for a 1980s RP server