Wipe assets when CKing out of charges.

In all honesty this will always be a controversial topic. However as a LEO RPer I don’t think it should solely focus on Illegal rpers persay but apply to the community in general. That way characters are valued more. Obviously on a case by case basis assets can be kept of course with valid reasoning. But I don’t think it should be focuses simply on one type of rpers. 

Also in response to what I quoted below cause my phone is being a menace. You’d be surprised as to why there’s so many cops at traffic stops these days. Especially when people have the most aggressive attitude towards officers over simple traffic stops while calling or texting their friends for backup at their stop which 9/10 times goes from sometimes a simple citation to a purist or even a death because they had a gun on them. 

On 7/25/2023 at 7:06 AM, Wesley said:

No, there are way too many cops on the server, to the point where most people can't even commit crimes without being caught. Gangs are pretty much non-existent, and when it comes to gang shootouts, inevitably a unit will roll by and call over twenty more cops.

Cops also stack 5 deep for a simple traffic stop, fix all that first and then MAYBE we can talk about that.

Also what @Smoked U said above.

Edited by Akio