Any way to take a better look at interiors before buying?

mah1na

I've been trying to get a mapper for this place I bought for over a month now, and I'm considering just going 'screw it' and buying an interior change. But the pictures of those interiors are pretty limited and doesn't really show exactly what I'm working with. Is there any way to tour some of these interiors? I've been inside the Fancy, Green and Blue apartments before, so I know them. If there are any videos of exploring these interiors, or any more pictures I could find, I would really appreciate it. I've searched and couldn't really find anything like this. Thanks.

On 2/17/2023 at 11:27 PM, mah1na said:

I've been trying to get a mapper for this place I bought for over a month now, and I'm considering just going 'screw it' and buying an interior change. But the pictures of those interiors are pretty limited and doesn't really show exactly what I'm working with. Is there any way to tour some of these interiors? I've been inside the Fancy, Green and Blue apartments before, so I know them. If there are any videos of exploring these interiors, or any more pictures I could find, I would really appreciate it. I've searched and couldn't really find anything like this. Thanks.

Have you tried poking around the mapping section of the forum and DMing a few of the mappers that have a style that interests you? You might have some luck that way!

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, MistressOfMayhem said:

Have you tried poking around the mapping section of the forum and DMing a few of the mappers that have a style that interests you? You might have some luck that way!

I have not actually, I didn't really know it was ok to do that lmao. I'm always so hesitant to reach out first, I don't wanna bug people. I'll give it a try though, thank you. And thank all of you! You guys are great.

On 2/18/2023 at 11:27 AM, mah1na said:

I've been trying to get a mapper for this place I bought for over a month now, and I'm considering just going 'screw it' and buying an interior change. But the pictures of those interiors are pretty limited and doesn't really show exactly what I'm working with terraria. Is there any way to tour some of these interiors? I've been inside the Fancy, Green and Blue apartments before, so I know them. If there are any videos of exploring these interiors, or any more pictures I could find, I would really appreciate it. I've searched and couldn't really find anything like this. Thanks.

One possible way to take a better look at interiors before buying is to search for videos or screenshots posted by other players who have purchased the same interior. You can try searching on YouTube or social media platforms such as Twitter or Instagram using keywords related to the specific interior you are interested in.