Rockford Mall Apartments

Narco

Detailed Description

One popular trend that has been popping up all over California and across the globe are the development of "villages" which are essentially housing communities with a shopping center around them. Currently the mall is very much unused and I believe the exterior is very large as well, therefore there should be a separate floor with available mall apartments to bring activity to the area

Relevant Commands/Items

Add an elevator / new accessible floor via a different dimension that would have decently upscale apartments.

How will it benefit the server?

Bring activity to the Rockford Mall, more realism, more housing available for the server. 

https://www.blogto.com/real-estate-toronto/2021/11/apartments-malls-toronto/ 

Edited by Narco
  • Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, KussArsch said:

+1 very much a thing in most cities. 

These should be some type of leased/rented apartments, though. Not player owned. Too many people hoarding good areas with no use. 

Definitely agree leased / rented would be ideal.

I like the idea of apartments above shops, but it doesn't feel appropriate for the rockford area. I can see this fitting in moreso above the shops on Prosperity Street Promenade, as those exist in the IRL Promenade already too, and there aren't currently any apartments available there.

1 minute ago, Sable said:

I like the idea of apartments above shops, but it doesn't feel appropriate for the rockford area. I can see this fitting in moreso above the shops on Prosperity Street Promenade, as those exist in the IRL Promenade already too, and there aren't currently any apartments available there.

Rockford is much more large and brand new, don’t think anybody is going to want to roleplay around prosperity street when there’s this giant mall with leasing opportunities available for business in it already tbh.