Jail & Prison discussion

Your opinions on the jail / prison debate  

903 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nervous if you don’t announce the official development of Bolingbroke and give the SADCR project the greenlight I’m going to move to west Africa with 30,000 dollars in cash from my saved up payday checks at red lobster and purchase myself a small army of 15 year old soldiers armed to the teeth with Chinese surplus weapons which I will use to invade France and surround your residence to force you to transfer ownership of the server to myself so I can start the mapping of Bolingbroke 

• Upvote 12
12 minutes ago, voucher said:

Nervous if you don’t announce the official development of Bolingbroke and give the SADCR project the greenlight I’m going to move to west Africa with 30,000 dollars in cash from my saved up payday checks at red lobster and purchase myself a small army of 15 year old soldiers armed to the teeth with Chinese surplus weapons which I will use to invade France and surround your residence to force you to transfer ownership of the server to myself so I can start the mapping of Bolingbroke 

real.

priority list
1. tinker with drug system
2. tinker with drug system
3. build all of liberty city
4. forced deportation of italian americans to liberty city
5. tinker with drug system
6. open new weekly discord channel to discuss issues 
7. oversee more terrible faction wars

8. make a prison

it's time

• Upvote 7

Nervous there are people willing to put MONEY ON THE LINE for the development of this prison. Dare I say the enthusiasm around Bolingbroke is most boisterous than the enthusiasm for TTCF. The majority of active roleplayers within custody WANT this nervous. Nay, these people NEED it. Please engage in talks as soon as possible! Tap in with the inmate community, and see the enthusiasm for this!

Chant it with me! We want Bolingbrook! We want Bolingbrook!

• Upvote 4
  • Nervous unpinned this topic