Find people interested in your RP projects

Sunni

Concept: Incompetent small time criminal group / friend circle

Details: Looking for like-minded people interested in a small side project. It is a group of young adults / teenagers finding themself in small time crime (e.g. tagging, vandalism, petty theft, traffic infractions...) whilst being genuinely incompetent in doing so - whether that is due to the lack of experience, naivety or other reasons. The focus is on more slow paced roleplay and long-term character building with an open end depending on where the roleplay takes them, overcoming struggles and problems of their childhood or embracing those very things as they come along. The background of the characters and their motivation as to why they resort to such crime can be a wide variety, and may differ from character to character. This concept can be played out either in the city, or county. Play times would be around the (late) evening hours. Further details can be discussed through PM / Discord.

Edited by orca112
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, orca112 said:

Concept: Incompetent small time criminal group / friend circle

Details: Looking for like-minded people interested in a small side project. It is a group of young adults / teenagers finding themself in small time crime (e.g. tagging, vandalism, petty theft, traffic infractions...) whilst being genuinely incompetent in doing so - whether that is due to the lack of experience, naivety or other reasons. The focus is on more slow paced roleplay and long-term character building with an open end depending on where the roleplay takes them, overcoming struggles and problems of their childhood or embracing those very things as they come along. The background of the characters and their motivation as to why they resort to such crime can be a wide variety, and may differ from character to character. This concept can be played out either in the city, or county. Play times would be around the (late) evening hours. Further details can be discussed through PM / Discord.

This is literally Del's group. We're mostly a bunch of homeless kids doing petty crimes, or getting back at people who harm us. I haven't been in game lately cuz I've been busy in other RP communities, but if you're interested in joining the group we can sync some backstories and meet in game.

• Upvote 1

A small group of hustlers without an established hierarchy, main ethnicity nor tribalism (so not a street gang), mainly centered on burglary, car theft, social security fraud, scamming... Either long time friends, partners in crime that got to know each other while serving some small prison sentence... PM me or suggest me to a similar group if something like this is already going on.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Concept: A Hispanic Organized Crime Group that is primarily involved in drug trafficking.
Details: We want to attract the interest of people who may be interested(if so you can send me a dm) in the following concept. Our goal is to create a Hispanic criminal organization made up of immigrant Mexicans who came to the United States hoping for better opportunities and fled due to the brutal expansion of the cartels. But as recent emigrants and with a lack of education, neither of them is in favor of an honest lifestyle. Their criminal organization is new, they don't have any resources to their name because everything, primarily financial, was consumed by emigration. The criminal organization mostly deals with drug trafficking, but it is not afraid to seize other opportunities to make quick money.

If you are interested message @cren or @stolasur

Edited by cren
  • Upvote 3

I'd need someone to RP my Albanian-American cousin and a few Albanian friends. Our aim is to create an authentic Albanian criminal organization within LS.

Anyone interested for more info, please give me a shout via PM.

Edited by rikidarick