Vehicle Suggestions - All New Vehicles In A Survey Format

MercenaryScars

2 hours ago, DylanJeter1 said:

+1

I'd like to see the modernized Dubsta added to your list so we can vote on it too! I've always considered a Dubsta, but I just can't get over the outdated looks of the base game ones.

I already have a second list in the works, I'm waiting to see how this one works out, but there are Two Dubstas in it, along with Fourty other different cars , cars not in this survey. Although I'm always trimming or adding new cars after testing them.
 This survey had a few cuts to it, as after testing a few cars, I couldn't agree that they had true potential. Mainly, thinking now, there was, a SUV called Peacemaker, a very poorly-implemented Elegy RH-6 and another with a weird name, a truck called Mastodon and two others.

6 hours ago, amaika said:

massive + 1 I'm sure it'll bring life back to the server
also don't forget about the Dubsta 2022
B1a700 eve20220325234821022

2022 Benefactor Dubsta [Add-On | Tuning | LODs] - GTA5-Mods.com

It, along with a different version, a better Windsor Drop and a better Diamond S are all vehicles that are already planned for the next survey. I can't add any new cars to this one because the results would get messy.
 As said in the main post, the results wouldn't be equal in numbers, and thus, innacurate. They'd help no one decide anything - but, don't worry. The next survey can be done in under a few hours and I've got all descriptions, all written names and pictures already saved.