Vehicle Suggestions - All New Vehicles In A Survey Format

MercenaryScars

For the past three weeks, me and a friend have been sharing this survey here outside of the forum, mostly because here the visibility is rather small but also because surveys are done better when you interact with people, asking opnions and presenting said survey in a positive and more friendly manner.

The idea was to show great new cars, and make the community aware of them but also raise the question of which are being asked more than others. There isn't just a need for new fast cars, but also slow affordable ones, new trucks that can make the scene for each ranked trucker more diversed, or just toy cars for those who can afford the lease.

We have reached a hundred players, from both servers, giving their opinions on what sorts of vehicles they'd like to see or own. And here are the results:
(You can click on the their name, here or in the survey, to go to their respective website page and see more pictures along with original creators.)

First Page;

Second Page;

Spoiler

Grotti Turismo
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Turismo in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Grotti Centura
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Centura in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Lampadati Mesos Rallye

Spoiler

Zero costumization.

Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Mesos Rallye in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 97 respostas.
Maibatsu Vincent Tourer

Spoiler

Same as the Vincent Sport, way too fast.

Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Vincent Tourer in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Classique Panorama
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Panorama in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Bravado Howitzer
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Howitzer in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Vapid Coyote Off-Road
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Coyote Off-Road Spec in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Declasse Lentus

Spoiler

The wheel aligment is terrible. If anything can be done so the wheels are more distant from each other, the car would be perfect.

Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Lentus in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Cheval Picador EXR
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Picador EXR in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 99 respostas.
Maxwell Molecule
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Molecule in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Benefactor Schwartzer Classic
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Schwartzer in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Schyster Velox

Spoiler

Way too fast, but, it offers resto-modding.

Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Velox in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 70 respostas.
Ocelot Swindler
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Swindler in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.
Schyster Greenwood Retro
Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Greenwood Classic in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 98 respostas.
Vapid Yankee

Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Yankee in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 70 respostas.
Vapid Benson Classic

Spoiler

Really high, I would recommend lowering it.

Gráfico de respostas do Formulários Google. Título da pergunta: Would you like to see the Benson Classic in GTA:W?. Número de respostas: 100 respostas.

Different Views On Cars We Know;

I have never done anything like this in my life, and I may have made more than a fair amount of mistakes, please, excuse them since formating can be quite tricky. But point them out so I can do better in the future. Just don't be mean overall - question the results, make fun of them, make suggestions for them, comment on them, but remember to be educated - the survey is not factual, after all.
(I am also sorry for not finding a way to change the language from Portuguese, and that some questions have less answers than a hundred. It was a learning process and some questions weren't there from the beginning, or had at least an answer before the rest was laid out correctly. The page was also made for light-mode users, so sorry for all of you on dark-mode.)

I had fun testing the cars and passing the survey around whilst talking to people about all the cars, but I am sure that adding any new car into the server is a bigger effort than just that; and asking for as many as the survey presents, to be added, is not what I’m looking for. Nor what I expect.

The majority of cars in there were tested. And I put small anotations under their name so the modding team knows what they'll get to and the players get to have some compassion on the work that will need to be done to these cars to make them fair.

For anyone on the modding team, or higher server management - feel free to ask for editing rights from the survey, so you can get the results directly from it. I ask for forum PMs first, for confirmation.

Edited by MercenaryScars
Further formating.
  • Upvote 30
  • Applaud 1

If there's any chance in hell of any of these to be added, I'm all for it. Most of these cars are be an amazing addition to the base game, providing a bit more variety all around. I appreciate the effort put into the survey and I can only hope that a lot of these cars don't become lease-only.  +1.