Vehicle Suggestions - All New Vehicles In A Survey Format

MercenaryScars

9 hours ago, Gigabyte said:

I'd appreciate to see more "everyday" vehicles rather than having too many tuning/supersport/sport vehicles added. Some of the off road SUVs are pretty nice looking.

Not a lot of everyday vehicles to be added. I mean - of the ones I picked - the Nebula in the survey, it would just be a cheaper variant of the one we have in the game, there's also a van version of it in the next survey.
 The Blade, Howitzer, Lentus, Greenwood, Patriot Sport, Sultan wagon and the TLAD Regina Sedan - were all cars I thought could just be commom cheaper cars. The TLAD Regina Sedan is one I thought asking anything above 15k would be a crime.

I tried to sprinkle in more stock cars, and the second survey has them ahoy but the first one was reaching 50 already and people I talked to mostly wanted eye-candies. The next survey has less supercars and the such. With more in mind for truckers and replacements of vanilla cars for updated, fixed or better versions of themselves.

9 hours ago, Rhelli said:

There are some nice cars on the list, like the Lentus, but we definitely don't need cars like the Mesos, the Cheetah, or the Infernus. More every day cars would be nice.

Personally, I only want Six or so cars that are in the list. The Lentus being one of them if its wheel track width is fixed - with super cars not being on my wishlist.
 I'm serious, I voted only once and I voted 'No' on more cars than I voted 'Absolutely' on.

Edited by MercenaryScars
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...