🔔 Ped Skins: Multiple Face Options 👨

9N17k5S.png

Greetings everybody! It's almost been a year since I first posted this thread and that means the thread deserves a much needed update to hopefully bring back attention to this subject, because yes, an unspeakable horror had befallen me yesterday evening where my beloved character stood face-to-face with his identical twin. Indeed, someone else was strutting the streets of downtown Los Santos with my appearance. Therefor it is time to put this thread back on the map and see what can be done about this!

j49bA2k.png
Rockstar has crafted an amazing array of options to ensure that no two pedestrians look alike. With the clothing store stocked with various wardrobe choices, you can already jazz up your pedestrian's style. However, here's the catch - while we have access to an assortment of clothing options, one thing seems to be missing: the ability to change our pedestrian's face! Believe it or not, there are a plethora of face variations already hiding in the game, waiting to be discovered. Some pedestrians have one or two distinct faces, while others boast an impressive three! It's high time to bring these faces into the spotlight and let our pedestrians shine with their unique looks!

KzyqGc3.png
Previously, ped skin users could walk over to the plastic surgeon and change their ped's face into another one. This is why I'm calling for the return of the command /surgery or something similar to accommodate the ped skin users. We now know that the /surgery command had a bug for regular skin users, leading to its removal. Myself and fellow ped skin users are requesting its return. An idea would be to make it exclusively usable for ped skin users to ensure no issues arise for regular skin users. Or issue a warning before using /surgery.

tdyuq38.png

Bringing back ped skins holds potential benefits for the server and its players. Previously, a common concern was the limited customization options, resulting in multiple people walking around with the same skin. However, now that ped skins have made a return, incorporating the additional faces already present in the game would enhance the variety among players who utilize ped skins. This small but significant addition would contribute to a more diverse and engaging experience for everyone on the server.

Thank you for reading!

YJawBin.png

Edited by rossigkind
Update
  • Upvote 39
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3
  • rossigkind changed the title to 🔔 Ped Skins: Multiple Face Options 👨
  • million locked this topic
  • 808Masterus unlocked this topic