Increasing the ammount of 200bullets monthly from FLD

Detailed Description

I think 200 bullets is too few for some people like security guards or hunters like me. I spend maybe100 bullets a week hunting. I propose that the FLD should be able to grant more bullets upon request by the individual.

Relevant Commands/Items

/allowbullets? 

Maybe, if most people really want more ammo, instead of limiting them by script, make their name marked in MDC or something so that the detectives can investigate them. More RP for everyone.

How will it benefit the server? 

People will be able to have a more enjoyable hunting session.

Edited by Poetic Justice

As a cop I usually use 0 bullets a week. If I do use, it's through training OR a few bullets from shootouts. Usually not more than 20.

I understand the argument for hunters,  but security guards???

Just remove hunting bullets from the system so they are not counted in the 200 limit. Leave the rest as is

Yeah, not the security guard bit, this is coming from someone in Bobcat and a cop. I haven't shot at anything/anyone for a few weeks now.  

But I do think that removing hunting bullets from the script is a good idea. I can see how you can use that many if you're hunting quite often.

Gotta agree with the above! Sure I was confused at first because why can't I get more bullets just because I need them, but then again I do hunt myself, I bought around 50(or 80 idk) long range ammo myself and I've only used 10, maybe 15 of that ammo? It's not really needed, especially for guards. I too am a cop and I've never ever used my CCW gun off duty. I don't see why a guard would need it. A gun could only be a guard's last resort, not the first resort.