Fix the clothing packs (MORE DIVERSITY, LESS HOOKER FASHION)

GOBLIN

9 minutes ago, hipsxn said:

i support this based comment

Nope, let the people wear whatever they want. 

As if cat ears & cat headphones don't exist IRL and I don't see anyone mentioning those when they see a woman wearing pink cat headphones in YT or TWITCH, where is the hate there, huh?

Edited by MarcoEL
6 hours ago, Dakimakura said:

OP: Complains about hooker-ish clothes-

> proceeds to post tops and hooker skirts

If you actually read, the thread wasn't only about having unisex clothing but more realistic clothing that people would actually wear instead of the WHOLE see through tops and  the literal cut out sweater with the bra showing.................... Don't be coming at me, I was suggesting more better clothes that people would probably wear instead of shit like this. If wanna be toxic on a GTA 5 Roleplay forum be my guest, you look goofy. Read thoroughly before you say something like that please 🙂 .

6 hours ago, Raven. said:

Everything's better than this is. 😐

8 hours ago, GOBLIN said:

While we're at it, here's some female clothes in general that look way more realistic and fitting than the stuff we got in the update: 

It says in general. Meaning for everyone. I made this suggestion to suggest better clothing for females. Not really sure if you've seen the current clothing for females but we literally just got tube tops and SEE THROUGH ONES too.

When I said "While we're at it, here's some female clothes in general that look way more realistic and fitting than the stuff we got in the update", I meant if they added the unisex shit and decided to add more, they have plenty to work with from the list I stated. This suggestion thread's about diversity, if you think a simple pleated skirt and 2 tight skirts and 2 form fitting dresses are "Hookerish" then I believe you really haven't seen the joke of a pack they've given us in game. You haven't seen the latex skirt they literally gave us that shows your coochie? You haven't seen the running-up-the-ass-booty-shorts? You haven't seen the literal MULTIPLE BRAS that we have in the tops section? You haven't seen the ugly ass sweater models we were given? You haven't seen the boring ass dresses we have?  

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Some of them are recolors, modders won't add recolors of GTAO clothes because takes a slot that could be used for a new different 3D model.

You can't add more textures to GTAO models without adding/using  a new slot, and slots aren't unlimited (GTA limitations).

Oh and by the way, I checked and most of them literally aren't. 

And that's what I'm suggesting, to get rid of some of the shitty clothing we were given in exchange for some of this stuff or better. I know damn well we don't need those see through tops LMAO.

People don't share their mods, modder did their best with the mods that they had/found, they asked people to share their mods to add them to the server and no one did.

I know where a few of the female mod pack's pieces come from and I'm not sure if whoever made it for GTAW asked the owner if they could use it, they might have been stolen models lol. If they did then they would have gotten more stuff from the creator instead of lowballing the pack with more random pieces of clothes from both gta5mods.com and leaked packs wouldn't they have bought more decently quality clothing for the server to end complaints at that?

I made this thread simply so we can get not only more unisex based clothing, but also a new variety of more realistic looking clothing instead of the stuff we actually got because everyone's struggling to make outfits (IN CASE you want to dress up, a simple dress or pleated skirt isn't slutty, it's modern fashion lol). Yea, it's nice. We got an update for clothes a few months ago, but are they good clothes? Is everyone actually happy with them? No, not really.

• Applaud 1
6 hours ago, Jennie said:

There was a thread created on the forum for people to share mods and some were added

6 hours ago, Exodus said:

No one in the team at any point said "this is too normal and not sluttish enough, scrap it".

All I'm gonna say is that buying a few GOOD clothing pieces, actually nice ones, from an actual creator, isn't hard. Especially for this server, you can literally put 250 dollars in or LESS and deal it out with a creator. That's literally how most FiveM servers get their clothes too I believe. Not sure why not even a little bit of the donation money couldn't have been put in for some more high quality clothing. But that doesn't matter, my point still stands where there being way better stuff than the literal sheer tops that we got.

If not? Then at LEAST please just add the stuff from the unisex section that I recommended, maybe some of the more coiliy hairstyles TOO.

Instead of adding more textures for the already oversized shirts that we have, and instead of adding the ACTUAL layered jersey, and instead of adding the oversized hoodies and pants and sweaters from the IGhoul collection, the bandana tank top, suspenders, a single pair of cholo pants and I think one or two more articles of IGhoul's clothing for females were added. It's genuinely not fair, the pack was based on mainly boujee RPers and it's obvious, well over obvious.

Hence why I suggested even better clothing if you wanted to support more fashion-based outfits, and that's only the FREE stuff.

• Applaud 1
5 minutes ago, GOBLIN said:

All I'm gonna say is that buying a few GOOD clothing pieces, actually nice ones, from an actual creator, isn't hard. Especially for this server, you can literally put 250 dollars in or LESS and deal it out with a creator. That's literally how most FiveM servers get their clothes too I believe. Not sure why not even a little bit of the donation money couldn't have been put in for some more high quality clothing. But that doesn't matter, my point still stands where there being way better stuff than the literal sheer tops that we got.

If not? Then at LEAST please just add the stuff from the unisex section that I recommended, maybe some of the more coiliy hairstyles TOO.

Instead of adding more textures for the already oversized shirts that we have, and instead of adding the ACTUAL layered jersey, and instead of adding the oversized hoodies and pants and sweaters from the IGhoul collection, the bandana tank top, suspenders, a single pair of cholo pants and I think one or two more articles of IGhoul's clothing for females were added. It's genuinely not fair, the pack was based on mainly boujee RPers and it's obvious, well over obvious.

Hence why I suggested even better clothing if you wanted to support more fashion-based outfits, and that's only the FREE stuff.

Do you think this server would want to spare 250 dollars to make the community happy? We can't even get business blips for free lmao. I bet they would love to pay for some cat themed custom mods though.

Edited by sCrax
  • Upvote 3

Variety is a good thing but I think our options have come a long way so I'm grateful for that. I'd just like to see items that don't clip into each other. A good amount of clothing items (for female characters, at least) are unwearable because they clip into the items that 'go' with them.

Edited by Taina
  • Upvote 2