Make furniture slots account bound rather than character bound.

Rubbish

Detailed Description:

The change of how furniture slots work, right now if you buy furniture slots, they are bound to a specific character but inaccessible to the rest, while it is allowed to make a request to map your alternative characters properties with the character you have the furniture slots on, or even request from Nervous himself to swap the slots over to another character, it is quite a hassle to have this done every time, therefore I suggest that the furniture slots are made global and bound to your account rather than individual characters.

Relevant Commands/Items:

A change in code on where the furniture slots get applied to, in this case the account itself rather than a character.

How will it benefit the server?:

Gives the opportunity for both staff and players to have an easier time managing their properties, and free up time for staff by not having to handle these requests in the future.

• Upvote 13

As someone who has only ever played one character on this server and who has no vested interest, it'd be cool if donator perks were account-wide. On the back end, I'm not sure how much extra money the server rakes in with people buying donor perks for multiple characters, and I imagine there probably are some whales out there who shell out a tidy sum to the server every month just to glam out all their favorite character slots, but I also imagine that there's a group of players who would probably buy every donator perk if they were account wide.

But even just the subject of simply furniture slots? That would be cool, because mapping is already such an OOC thing anyway, and it's not about data or server load since a high-slot person could map for low-slot people, and you can use alt-mapping permissions anyway. 

53 minutes ago, Fergie said:

Would be great, but it'll never happen. By making it character-specific, rather than account-wide, it forces people to spend more money if they want the same perks/slots/whatever on multiple characters.

I like to remain optimistic.

🙂