Conti AMA

Ohngesicht

15 minutes ago, moulton said:

who was the most memorable associate (whether they got ck'ed or didn't.) across the entire reign of the conti crime family

There were a lot of associates I personally never RPed with.

The most memorable for me, in the late Conti days was Donovan Jackson-Cole.

If Donovan was Italian, he would have been a Captain. One of the best char developments I have ever witnessed on this server. From homeless to rich by working for the mob.

• Upvote 4

Without it, the server's lost a lot of value... sigh!

I remember when IFM approved of our gas scam scheme. We had control of pretty much all the gas stations in Los Santos (and even a few in Blaine County) we were lucky enough to have it scripted into the server that around 25% of everyone's gas purchases went right to our bank accounts. We were probably clearing about a million or so a week just doing that, lmao. It was crazy how much money we made in this game, honestly makes what everyone else is doing look like a pittance. Haha, anyway... it was fun.

• Upvote 8
16 minutes ago, nwah_ said:

I remember when IFM approved of our gas scam scheme. We had control of pretty much all the gas stations in Los Santos (and even a few in Blaine County) we were lucky enough to have it scripted into the server that around 25% of everyone's gas purchases went right to our bank accounts. We were probably clearing about a million or so a week just doing that, lmao. It was crazy how much money we made in this game, honestly makes what everyone else is doing look like a pittance. Haha, anyway... it was fun.

Reminds me of how we also made millions with LST...

God we are so awesome ;D

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 4:58 AM, nwah_ said:

Holy shit👀

• 5 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Jax said:

i heard one of you guys are a made guy IRL that's why everything is so correctly roleplayed, is this true !?

21 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

IF U WERE MADE IG U WERE ALSO MADE IRL, U HAD TO FLY OUT TO UR CAPTAINS HOUSE IRL FOR THE CEREMONY

Sanctus is right. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic