/reportvehiclestolen only to be used at a Police Station.

5 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

No, it’s quite easy to report something online these days. And in the case of a vehicle plate it will likely be flagged as stolen immediately so ALPR will notice. Abuse can just be reported and punished.

If it were this easy, this wouldn’t be a problem but clearly it is. In a perfect world, I’d agree with you. Unfortunately, GTAW is far from that. 

+1 for the suggestion.

32 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

If it were this easy, this wouldn’t be a problem but clearly it is. In a perfect world, I’d agree with you. Unfortunately, GTAW is far from that. 

+1 for the suggestion.

So because a certain group of players abuses something, it means another group has to be advantaged by making cars easier to steal because they cannot be reported stolen. And another group is disadvantaged because they can't make their way to the police station without their car?

7 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

So because a certain group of players abuses something, it means another group has to be advantaged by making cars easier to steal because they cannot be reported stolen. And another group is disadvantaged because they can't make their way to the police station without their car?

Then make it an online form people can navigate to from their phone IC’ly and actually report it properly rather than a simple command for people to abuse quickly because that’s what it allows to happen. 

Edited by Brofessor
9 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Then make it an online form people can navigate to from their phone IC’ly and actually report it properly rather than a simple command for people to abuse quickly because that’s what it allows to happen. 

Abuse should never be a reason to make something more of a hassle. That's surrendering to the terrible roleplay standard abusers set for others. They have to be OOCly dealt with. And if staff find themselves unable to do so, expand the team or give them the tools to do so, don't lower the standard. That's all from me on this suggestion.

11 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

don’t lower the standard. That's all from me on this suggestion.

If you ask me, a simple /report vehicle stolen is about as low of a standard as you can get. Can’t get much lower and lazier than that 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Brofessor
2 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

If you ask me, a simple /report vehicle stolen is about as low of a standard as you can get. Can’t get much lower and lazier than that 🤷‍♂️

Okay, final response then. A command has nothing to do with a standard. The standard depends on the player and on the roleplay done around the command.