What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

10 minutes ago, ZaE said:

What’s that?

vcx.PNG

i meant that 2 minutes of googling this would prove her wrong

9 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

But it feels like the degree of how people are doing it on this server is just wrong 

so you're saying you're portraying a prostitute 100% accurately? i get that it's frustrating if you're met with shit ICly that just feels unrealistic, but it's a game. this server can and never will be realistic enough

6 minutes ago, damnbrah said:

vcx.PNG

i meant that 2 minutes of googling this would prove her wrong

so you're saying you're portraying a prostitute 100% accurately? i get that it's frustrating if you're met with shit ICly that just feels unrealistic, but it's a game. this server can and never will be realistic enough

There's no way we can potray everything 100% correctly

But portraying it almost entirely wrong is also a thing

6 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

There's no way we can potray everything 100% correctly

But portraying it almost entirely wrong is also a thing

if you're not familiar with how gangs operate irl or here on gtaw u really shouldn't be judging too much. ofc there's bad apples in gang rp, but u got those everywhere on this server and not just in gang rp alone. i find it funny how people always bash on gang/davis rp but have little to know clue on what they're even talking about

1 hour ago, damnbrah said:

not that, u said gangs pimping girls makes no sense which is totally ridiculous and just 2 minutes of googling would show u otherwise

I don’t think the issue lies in gangs pimping girls. That’s something that happens, absolutely. I would assume and please correct me if I’m wrong, that decision for a gang to run girls would come down from the leadership or a shot caller right? I think there is an issue here with low-level group / gang / faction members doing this solo or people not even affiliated with a gang or group just because it’s easy to exploit sex workers. The portrayal issue comes with these lone wolf characters who are exploiting it when it wouldn’t make sense to. Your gang’s leadership decides to run girls? No issues at all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
5 hours ago, damnbrah said:

if you're not familiar with how gangs operate irl or here on gtaw u really shouldn't be judging too much. ofc there's bad apples in gang rp, but u got those everywhere on this server and not just in gang rp alone. i find it funny how people always bash on gang/davis rp but have little to know clue on what they're even talking about

I literally grew up between Inglewood and Compton. I have a first hand experience of the hood. I've walked past crips. And the potrayal here is completely wrong

4 hours ago, Brofessor said:

I don’t think the issue lies in gangs pimping girls. That’s something that happens, absolutely. I would assume and please correct me if I’m wrong, that decision for a gang to run girls would come down from the leadership or a shot caller right? I think there is an issue here with low-level group / gang / faction members doing this solo or people not even affiliated with a gang or group just because it’s easy to exploit sex workers. The portrayal issue comes with these lone wolf characters who are exploiting it when it wouldn’t make sense to. Your gang’s leadership decides to run girls? No issues at all. 

You'd be supurised how little people care that this is a major issue. There's huge potential for this rp to be meaningful and down right touching . But it often gets ruined by that mentality 

3 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

I literally grew up between Inglewood and Compton. I have a first hand experience of the hood. I've walked past crips. And the potrayal here is completely wrong

I think it’s cause people watch videos like this they think they have an idea how they should portray a gang member