Move Eyelashes Under Glasses Instead of Decals

Denise

Just to add to this, I'd love to see them under make-up along with the /manicure function. It definitely sucks that a lot of great trousers for ladies are in decals, but then you can't have the eyelashes. I would personally be against putting them in glasses, as many characters may want to wear glasses as well as have longer eyelashes.

Although slightly off-topic, I'd also like to throw in that clothing items from decals should probably go into pants and other areas too. It just lends itself to better and more freeing customisation. 

1 hour ago, AtzerriGold said:

Just to add to this, I'd love to see them under make-up along with the /manicure function. It definitely sucks that a lot of great trousers for ladies are in decals, but then you can't have the eyelashes. I would personally be against putting them in glasses, as many characters may want to wear glasses as well as have longer eyelashes.

Although slightly off-topic, I'd also like to throw in that clothing items from decals should probably go into pants and other areas too. It just lends itself to better and more freeing customisation. 

If you move the pants to legs you'll wear minecraft pants (That's why some of the existing ones in pants are so blurry), that's why I had to move them to decals.

I got them as Task (Armor) in SinglePlayer but civs can't use Armor category, so I had to use decals, we can't move them to undershirt because it's used for shirts and dresses, and we can't move those shirts and dresses to Shirt category because there is a limit of drawables per YMT and we're already touching it.

6 hours ago, Jennie said:

If you move the pants to legs you'll wear minecraft pants (That's why some of the existing ones in pants are so blurry), that's why I had to move them to decals.

I got them as Task (Armor) in SinglePlayer but civs can't use Armor category, so I had to use decals, we can't move them to undershirt because it's used for shirts and dresses, and we can't move those shirts and dresses to Shirt category because there is a limit of drawables per YMT and we're already touching it.

Thanks for staying active in this topic Jennie—it’s nice to have the input of someone who knows and works with the relevant systems. Would it be easier to have eyelashes in the glasses category, for them to get their own command like /manicure, OR for them to be added to the makeup menu? Or is there another alternative that you think might do the job given your experience and knowledge with the clothing/accessories systems?

15 minutes ago, Denise said:

Thanks for staying active in this topic Jennie—it’s nice to have the input of someone who knows and works with the relevant systems. Would it be easier to have eyelashes in the glasses category, for them to get their own command like /manicure, OR for them to be added to the makeup menu? Or is there another alternative that you think might do the job given your experience and knowledge with the clothing/accessories systems?

You're welcome 🙂

The only viable option currently is moving certain accessories to task_u (armor) and use a menu similar to /fingernails (Could use the same command if possible, but taking the eyelashes from Armor category as nails do with Hands category), which only allows you to use those items.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Jennie said:

While I don't understand how modding GTA specifically works, I definitely appreciate you responding. It's a shame that things can't be better organised, but I get that it's game limits now. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...