Remove crate requests for businesses that can't afford them

Coburn

8 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Prior new economy update business who could not afford went into negative account standing, so return this option back where business can go into negative standing.

I disagree with this. You will end up with businesses ordering stupid amount of crates which they cannot afford and never getting out of negative. So many businesses cannot get deliveries at the moment and actually run a successful business on the server. If you can't afford to pay then you cannot get crates, simple. If they need to go into negative they should try and get a loan IC'ly instead of having the script save them.

I disagree with this suggestion, if you can't afford crates then don't request them. I believe business should already have enough money in their balance before even thinking about requesting crates. It's not rocket science, you can easily calculate it before requesting.

Edited by Hendrixx20
Added the last part.

Not sure why this is being debated, it is a bug.

If you deliver a create to a place that can't afford it, they consume your crate, and your delivery isn't registered as complete. Meaning if you set off with a full van having done 4 deliveries that day, you leave with a empty van at 4 deliveries. 

If you have crates left over you can select a new delivery location, but if that new spot can't afford it, it consumes your last crate and you don't get the message saying. "You have completed x deliveries." Your entire drive gets voided. You have to drive back and start over.

Disheartening. 

Edited by Natala
5 hours ago, Coburn said:

What if the business can't sustain the negative balance?

Then when they open they'll never turn a profit and make money and be perpetually in negative money. Being in negative in your business bank will mean you won't get a benefit from the 1k bonus either. I don't think it was ever an issue before, it just made sense to not waste truckers time. 

Please do this.

It's annoying to see so many extrapays on top(pending for a while) not being able to afford crates, situated in counties and when you go there after hauling your ass and realize they don't even have money and the route is cancelled is just annoying. 

If a business cannot afford crates, remove them from list and cancel all their orders. Once they have money, they can order crates again.