[OPINION PIECE] Seo-Hee Min's Maritime a Bully?

1 hour ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Username: RothsChildJr

Comment: Because the chinese communist owner is suing news sources for their opinions and we shouldn't be bullied for how we feel. 

Username: RandomWeirdo

Comment: Okey I kinda get that part. What's communist about her tho? I don't know the gal, this is so confusing lol. Everyone ignored her business for like months and suddenly there's 5 articles a week about it

14 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

Comment: Okey I kinda get that part. What's communist about her tho? I don't know the gal, this is so confusing lol. Everyone ignored her business for like months and suddenly there's 5 articles a week about it

Username: RothschildJr

Comment: Only a communist would push back against American Policies because it doesn't work with their construct from being from a communist state. The past week has been an active week as they've been proactive in discrimination and harassment against multiple entities. I only responded to her actions with an opinion piece and do not plan on writing much more than thing. I am not a professional journalist nor do I strive to be. This was made because I couldn't just stand there and let this happen to our great country. 

• Applaud 1
11 hours ago, Topinambour said:

Username: Bella_Mendoza

Comment: She was rude to me in person once as she refused to shake my hand, a simple friendly gesture was met by unwarranted hostility. Furthermore, she was extremely hostile to my black business partner who simply wanted to take one of her boats out for a spin. The only reasonable explanations I can provide for this behaviour would be racism towards both Latinos and Black people, or that she sensed that I was a registered Republican somehow. Whether she's a racist or communist it doesn't matter, all I know is that she is an elitist snob that looks down on others. Good luck running a business with that attitude hermana.

Edited by El Bandito