Make the Benefactor XLS perform better.

pateuvasiliu

Short description: XLS Benefactor underperforms

Detailed description: So the XLS Benefactor is one of the mid-high end SUVs. It's from the Benefactor line, it's based on the pretty fancy Mercedes Benz GLS Class ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_GLS-Class ). The issue is, it's horribly slow. I'm fairly sure it's the slowest car above 70K I've ever driven on GTAW. Scouts, the Rebla, Alamos, all beat it. It also caps at like 110 mph which is really slow by GTAW standards since most cars reach 120 in a straight line and it accelerates REALLY slow.

The performance is pretty disappointing and unrealistic compared to real life. It's not a cheap car by any means, and it shouldn't be outperformed by SUVs that are much cheaper. The Rebla for instance completely smokes it.

Commands to add: -

Items to add: -

How would your suggestion improve the server?  Everyone's driving a Rebla because they're much better. By buffing the XLS there are more options.

Additional information:

Edited by pateuvasiliu
3 hours ago, CaffeineHigh said:

It's... an... SUV. It's heavy. What'd you expect? Speeds compared to the Coil Rocket Voltic?

I mean… The Kamacho has a top speed of like 130 with a 0-60 time so fast, it’s impossible to keep it under the city speed limit despite being a massive, wide, military-like, off-road pickup. It’s literally fast enough to keep up with high end sports cars and outrun cops.

A lot of vehicles have speeds and handling that makes no sense. Some are way too slow and some are way too fast. 

10 hours ago, CaffeineHigh said:

It's... an... SUV. It's heavy. What'd you expect? Speeds compared to the Coil Rocket Voltic?

He's comparing it to the Rebla, The Rebla is the BMW's counter part of the XLS and it's top speed is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the XLS. 

The IRL XLS has a top speed of:

f7d7b3b285b5151dadbbb17828acba08.png

So the XLS really is under preforming in what it's IG counterparts are capable of and it's IRL counterpart. Modern luxury SUV's aren't as slow and shit as one would suspect.

Edited by Late
  • 1 month later...

Shame to see this suggestion focus on a single car. Performance shouldn't be altered in my opinion, but prices should be made more realistic across the board. Taking the XLS as an example. The Rebla GTS is basically a BMW X5M, an expensive performance version of the SUV, where the XLS is a more regular version of the Mercedes GL. Their performance difference makes sense, if you want to compare them. This is probably not reflected in the prices between the two, which in my opinion is the actual issue here. XLS should be cheaper both in purchase price and insurance fee. There's numerous of these examples and it has never been addressed.