Has Los Santos turned into the city of crime?

Farmer

Hey,

Recently I have discovered that there are more and more groups/gangs appearing in the city of Los Santos. However, not only in the low-end areas, such as Davis, El Burro Heights, but also in areas such as East Vinewood. Is there still a single area that is known to be as a crime-less? Has Los Santos been taken over by crime groups?

Edited by Farmer
  • Farmer changed the title to Has Los Santos turned into the city of crime?
15 minutes ago, peteyy said:

This is what happens when you make an RP server out of a game which goes by the name of 'Grand Theft Auto'. And no, that's not really a bad thing to me.

Perhaps it's just the odds haha. I have been involved into a crime scene 5 times in the past 2 months. 

24 minutes ago, Maravillain said:

This is basically cops-n-robbers roleplay, when you think about it. Whole GTA RP is, not just GTA:W. So don't be surprised. IRL you could find gangs anywhere around LA. They rare to see in West LA, though, but it happens. 

Yeah haha Last night there was quite a bit of action going on in Alta 

29 minutes ago, Maravillain said:

This is basically cops-n-robbers roleplay, when you think about it. Whole GTA RP is, not just GTA:W. So don't be surprised. IRL you could find gangs anywhere around LA. They rare to see in West LA, though, but it happens. 

I don't know what you're on about, but there's a lot of gangs in West LA that almost cover the entire Western District up.