Add bra/sports-bra undershirt options

lucky_

Short description: Right now, there are sports-bra undershirt options available, but they disappear around the sides of the body which make it impossible to combine them with certain shirts as they look like utter dog-water and also completely break immersion.

Detailed description: There are a lot of shirts for female characters that showcase the sides of the torso, or showcase a lot of skin. There's no issue in that; however, I've had issues in the past where I've wanted to use a certain shirt but can't because it doesn't make sense for my character to show off 60% of her tits thanks to the design of a shirt when, in reality, she'd probably wear a bra or a sports bra underneath to maintain a bit more modesty with her appearance. I am aware that there are undershirt options for sports bras, however as I mentioned in the brief description, these undershirts typically cut off around the side of the body and look like absolute garbage.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?: I suppose it wouldn't improve the server in a massively impactful way, however it would allow for more outfit variety and better character customization.

Additional information:

Below, I've included screenshot examples of both shirts that I think could benefit from having undershirt options like these available as well as a few options for shirts that would benefit from being undershirts, or being added as options for both shirts AND undershirts.

Some shirts that would benefit from this addition:

Spoiler

Shirt 428:
f848403058632273b322894c1bc2b7a4.png

Shirt 545:
dce18ee8fa6e8af9c770cd3f6ee04489.png

Shirt 532:

2d95d244687916ef5fc558b6ac4c873e.png

Possible shirts that could be added as undershirt options:

Spoiler

Shirt 5:

4b9ff9e2579d7437507d4004dc405c80.png

Shirt 577:
8399d075c6fa37a4cb2146fdd588e96f.png

Shirt 485:

00fc2e6062bb832b2729f5513ea651cf.png

• Upvote 7
14 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Eidt: There are 2 more that could be added too, but I don't remember the IDs.

There's likely a lot of pieces of clothing that could benefit from more sports-bra/bra options being added as undershirts, as well as options that could be made as undershirts - I just didn't include them all for the sake of keeping this suggestion short and because I'm a lazy fucker.

1 minute ago, lucky_ said:

There's likely a lot of pieces of clothing that could benefit from more sports-bra/bra options being added as undershirts, as well as options that could be made as undershirts - I just didn't include them all for the sake of keeping this suggestion short and because I'm a lazy fucker.

They are 2 bra, I'll try to find the IDs later if I don't fall asleep 😄.

I have an outfit wearing one of them with the ripped black tshirt.

• Wuhtah locked this topic