Remove Wheelie tuning

Nah, again a suggestion like this? First they went for the JDM cars to be locked now this? If you want to remove something because people use it wrong, means we must remove almost half the server scripts and etc. Removing things dont solve anything, just punish the guys doing it in a unrealistic way.

How about we remove all of the cars but the regular ones for the sake of "realism" The thing is. If a player is doing anything unrealistic you have a section dedicated to report them, sure there might be many of them but we can't ruin it to everyone because a chunk is misusing it.

I don't know if y'all realize how much power a car needs to be planting to the wheels to get lift off. There's a reason why you don't see 375 horsepower 68 Mustangs doing wheelies from the factory. BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. That's why you don't see 420 horsepower 2014 Mustangs do wheelies from the factory. BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. If you're gonna do wheelies, at least roleplay building the car into a high horsepower monster and never turn left or right because DRAG CARS AREN'T THE SAME AS TRACK CARS AND WON'T TURN.

Hey, this car won't pop wheelies. It'll flex the frame but it won't pop no wheelie. I wonder why? Cause it's not pushing 900+ horsepower. Most of y'all that own muscle cars aren't RPing stupid high horsepower numbers=stop doing wheelies. Every single wheelie I ever saw on this server was stupid as fuck dropped by stupid people in stupid areas. Remove the wheelie.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, CopBaiter said:

Just report the players. At this point we'd be better off having no cars at all, first we got dookie dudes at forums complaining about JDM cars now its the muscle cars, when will this stop lol.

20 minutes ago, albsoldier said:

Nah, again a suggestion like this? First they went for the JDM cars to be locked now this? If you want to remove something because people use it wrong, means we must remove almost half the server scripts and etc. Removing things dont solve anything, just punish the guys doing it in a unrealistic way.

19 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

If you see someone doing this very often, accompanied with poor portrayal, related to unrealistic driving, or something along these lines, then /report it.

The same argument, no one has that much of energy to camp in the sevrer and forums and RP everyone who does wheelis. We need a few set of rules about using exotic/tuned cars. Nothing else can fix this I guess

18 minutes ago, Zenko said:

First remove ERP and then we can talk. 

-1 for this suggestion, take a life and not just suggest to remove JDM/USDM/GDM.

So naive of you to bring a whole another subject to this suggestion, and as long as people keep bitching about JDM cars ruining the face of the server, other people will complain about other car classes too.

17 minutes ago, NextGenPotato said:

How about we remove all of the cars but the regular ones for the sake of "realism" The thing is. If a player is doing anything unrealistic you have a section dedicated to report them, sure there might be many of them but we can't ruin it to everyone because a chunk is misusing it.

Again, reporting doesn't fix anything and we can't camp in the forums or in the server to report them 24/7, nor staff will agree to do so. We need a few set of rules about using exotic/tuned cars. Nothing else can fix this I guess

6 minutes ago, barragexd said:

can we remove elegies and pariahs while we're at it

no but seriously wheelies have to go

In america, specially LA, u can see JDM / Lowrider often in the streets, I've witnessed it once when I was there. But I have never seen people doing wheelies with their over tuned muscle cars in bevery hills or something. 

21 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

I don't know if y'all realize how much power a car needs to be planting to the wheels to get lift off. There's a reason why you don't see 375 horsepower 68 Mustangs doing wheelies from the factory. BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. That's why you don't see 420 horsepower 2014 Mustangs do wheelies from the factory. BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. If you're gonna do wheelies, at least roleplay building the car into a high horsepower monster and never turn left or right because DRAG CARS AREN'T THE SAME AS TRACK CARS AND WON'T TURN.

Hey, this car won't pop wheelies. It'll flex the frame but it won't pop no wheelie. I wonder why? Cause it's not pushing 900+ horsepower. Most of y'all that own muscle cars aren't RPing stupid high horsepower numbers=stop doing wheelies. Every single wheelie I ever saw on this server was stupid as fuck dropped by stupid people in stupid areas. Remove the wheelie.

That's why I think removing or adding new rules is the only way to fix this kinda issues

2 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

So naive of you to bring a whole another subject to this suggestion, and as long as people keep bitching about JDM cars ruining the face of the server, other people will complain about other car classes too.

It's not naive at all, I like driving JDMs in the server, I understand how you think but going for USDM just because you hate people that are RPying muscles it's not okay, as MJ said, report the wheelies guy, let's not create a hate-to-hate where JDM community goes versus USDM community. Let the morons that thinks JDM bad to run their fingers on a keyboard because they don't have a life.

• Wuhtah locked this topic