N/S Lowenstein Grandes Salvatruchas 13

I'll be departing from the roleplay community so as a result this unofficial group will be closed. We had a fun start, but presently I'm pretty much done with roleplay, there's too many false allegations out there behind my name stemming from alleged rp scenes that took place on LSRP. Unfortunately there's a certain group of 'roleplayers' in this community known as IFC who delight in ruining others' motivation to play and take part in anything to do with roleplay.

Farewell, we had fun here. Shoutout to my crew @Black Swan @Malandro and Glock.

L&A

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
2 hours ago, Garras Up said:

I'll be departing from the roleplay community so as a result this unofficial group will be closed. We had a fun start, but presently I'm pretty much done with roleplay, there's too many false allegations out there behind my name stemming from alleged rp scenes that took place on LSRP. Unfortunately there's a certain group of 'roleplayers' in this community known as IFC who delight in ruining others' motivation to play and take part in anything to do with roleplay.

Farewell, we had fun here. Shoutout to my crew @Black Swan @Malandro and Glock.

L&A

Sad to see you go man, you were a great guy to roleplay with and these dudes are honestly sad and pathetic for driving you away with false allegations and lies. Goodluck on your next adventures ❤️

If everything IFC does is spread negativity, false accusations and toxicity, I am baffled how the players participating in it actively haven't been dealt with. I mean come on, I know I gave my fair share of toxicity but these guys reach out with influence to the point people are actively quitting the server and its a disgrace. The IFC discord should be treated as a GTA World discord dispite their little ''disclaimer'' and players should be punished for violating GTA World rules.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

i've rped in several of vertido's factions and never seen anything he's accused of. seems like its some unbased rumors from lsrp times

yall need to cut down the toxicity and just enjoy the roleplay. gl with whatever you do next @Garras Upand @Black Swanand hopefully you'll be back here sometime in the future

• nateX locked this topic