Remove the phone ringing animation

Rhy Rhy

I agree it shouldn’t force your character to immediately pull out their phone to check who is calling and to accept/deny that call. Rather that a ame or do in chat alongside the player whose phone is ringing receive a notification that it would be ringing. Along with that the possibility to turn off phone ringing such as silent or vibrate only mode where it wouldn’t broadcast a ame or do to other players if they would not hear it.

43 minutes ago, orca112 said:

This is not GTA Online, so yes. Please no forced phone animation when being called. Let people decide to have their phone ring in their pockets and then pulling it out. Additionally, an overhead /ame can be added to indicate a ringing phone unless said phone is turned on mute/silent.

3 minutes ago, Chapman said:

I agree it shouldn’t force your character to immediately pull out their phone to check who is calling and to accept/deny that call. Rather that a ame or do in chat alongside the player whose phone is ringing receive a notification that it would be ringing. Along with that the possibility to turn off phone ringing such as silent or vibrate only mode where it wouldn’t broadcast a ame or do to other players if they would not hear it.

Support. I like these ideas too, 🙂

5 hours ago, EDR said:

In full support of removing the animation when receiving a phone call, in addition to the phone GUI being hidden unless you /ph. I also suggest notifications may it be calls or texts to be prompted in your chatbox, saying "Your phone (insert name) is ringing" or "Your phone (insert name) received a text".

1 hour ago, orca112 said:

Please no forced phone animation when being called. Let people decide to have their phone ring in their pockets and then pulling it out. Additionally, an overhead /ame can be added to indicate a ringing phone unless said phone is turned on mute/silent.

Both solid suggestions, agree completely.