Freecam while in /camera mode

Entity

On 4/25/2021 at 4:43 AM, HappyPancake said:

This seems like a great idea, and I'd love that as well, but, the problem is that it may and WILL get some metagaming in game, so a balance between benefits and drawback has to be made. 

It is possible for somebody to metagame, yes, even from the smallest thing. Though how Rockstar Editor work is that you'd have to record the clips in GTAW then log off from the server to fire up singleplayer, then they can access the clips. It's not a real time thing that they could access quickly.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:45 AM, NickyW said:

I and, I feel like a very large majority of the community, would rather have Rockstar editor with missing mods than no Rockstar editor at all. Not to mention, I believe this suggestion (enabling Rockstar editor) has already been approved pending the release of 1.1. So it'd be awesome if it could be enabled!

That being said, I'm pretty sure most of the mods are already available via the client resources folder on RageMP.

Client resources for 1.1 is encrypted so we'd have missing clothes as of now, we could use everything from GTAW's 0.3.7 client resources such as the hairs, police cars, beards, etc.

Though yes I agree that I'd rather have Rockstar Editor with missing mods since if we're planning to make some scheduled shots in game you could always ask the other parties to use vanilla clothing instead, that's the way around it. Otherwise even with missing mods I don't really care that much the feature is too good to be left out.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/27/2021 at 7:16 AM, mencurry said:

It is possible for somebody to metagame, yes, even from the smallest thing. Though how Rockstar Editor work is that you'd have to record the clips in GTAW then log off from the server to fire up singleplayer, then they can access the clips. It's not a real time thing that they could access quickly.

Client resources for 1.1 is encrypted so we'd have missing clothes as of now, we could use everything from GTAW's 0.3.7 client resources such as the hairs, police cars, beards, etc.

Though yes I agree that I'd rather have Rockstar Editor with missing mods since if we're planning to make some scheduled shots in game you could always ask the other parties to use vanilla clothing instead, that's the way around it. Otherwise even with missing mods I don't really care that much the feature is too good to be left out.

agree with almost all of this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic